Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What does it mean when a girl says this to a guy ?

Mickalino

One of them invited me out for drinks with her friends once.

I guess they were just "friendly drinks"

to be honest...

if you have to ask this question on an internet message board.. than these chicks probably don't want anything to do with you..

be a man... take what you want..

if you want a date.. ask for it.. what is gonna happen if she says no! move on to the next..

don't chase, replace.

Another thought for you.

no matter how hot a girl is.. somewhere in the world at that very moment there is a guy who is tired of sleeping with her, or bi$$ching to his friends about that crazy, nasty ex he used to have.

This goes for Angelina Jolie, Jessica Simpson, etc.

I guess my point is.. Grow a pair.. and be a man.

post-46144-13611916532117_thumb.jpg

Boy, what some of you don't know about women would fill a book. Correction. Make that an entire library!

She means that you are not rich enough, famous enough, or powerful enough to be seen (romantically) in public with her.

You will never, repeat NEVER, get to be with her (unless you win the lottery).

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings (or alienate you) because she intends to USE you in the future (should you be stupid enough to continue to hang around and try to earn her affections). She'll borrow money from you. She'll ask you for favors and rides to places she cannot get to. She'll ask you to lie for her as well as to "introduce her" to other men that she is interested in.

Forget about hanging around on the chance that you might score with her friends. The "Female Mafia" doesn't allow for that. You are now "tainted" with the women of that group. Not that there is anything wrong with you. It's actually THEIR warped sense of values that is the problem. And you will NEVER change them, no matter how hard you try.

Best advice to you is to drop from their social circle as rapidly as possible (unless you want to be known as a lilly-livered schmuk that they can walk all over).

Go out and find yourself a hobby and meet other women. Learn to play tennis for example. Then (if you meet a chick there) at least you'll have something in common. Those are the beginnings of better type relationships. You can talk together (about the things you like) without all the "pressures" of trying to impress each other.

Volunteer to help other people. You'll be much more likely to meet a "down-to-earth" girl with the right set of values. One that thinks of others rather than herself. (they're few and far between, but they DO exist!)

And (for God's sake) read some books by John Gray and John Grissom (start with their first ones) and LEARN about females......

Boy, what some of you don't know about women would fill a book. Correction. Make that an entire library!

She means that you are not rich enough, famous enough, or powerful enough to be seen (romantically) in public with her.

You will never, repeat NEVER, get to be with her (unless you win the lottery).

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings (or alienate you) because she intends to USE you in the future (should you be stupid enough to continue to hang around and try to earn her affections). She'll borrow money from you. She'll ask you for favors and rides to places she cannot get to. She'll ask you to lie for her as well as to "introduce her" to other men that she is interested in.

Forget about hanging around on the chance that you might score with her friends. The "Female Mafia" doesn't allow for that. You are now "tainted" with the women of that group. Not that there is anything wrong with you. It's actually THEIR warped sense of values that is the problem. And you will NEVER change them, no matter how hard you try.

Best advice to you is to drop from their social circle as rapidly as possible (unless you want to be known as a lilly-livered schmuk that they can walk all over).

Go out and find yourself a hobby and meet other women. Learn to play tennis for example. Then (if you meet a chick there) at least you'll have something in common. Those are the beginnings of better type relationships. You can talk together (about the things you like) without all the "pressures" of trying to impress each other.

Volunteer to help other people. You'll be much more likely to meet a "down-to-earth" girl with the right set of values. One that thinks of others rather than herself. (they're few and far between, but they DO exist!)

And (for God's sake) read some books by John Gray and John Grissom (start with their first ones) and LEARN about females......

And you can put your post on page one.

Where the hell have you been hanging out at?

Strip Clubs?

I'm not saying there are women that won't act like this. But damn, that's a bia and a half right there.

I sure hope your mom isn't like that.

I did!

But the girl was coming out of a traumatic breakup and her friends were actually urging her to move on a bit and cross that line with me.

So, perhaps I'm not quite the example since I was more in a delaying pattern and the girl I ended up with was quite honorable and decent herself. But technically it can happen.

We were good friends from about late June onwards and I knew then we would end up together but our first 'romantic' date was the first Michigan game of the year in 2004 (ordered it on pay per view, lol)

Has anyone ever escaped from this dreaded dungeon called the "Friend Zone" that you all speak of ? And crossed the line from the Friend Zone, to sexual gratification ?

Hey Mick,

ask her to go to a club with you as a decoy. The best way to get noticed by women in a club, is to arrive with another woman. Then the "I'm better looking (and deserve him more) the she does" will begin.

By asking her to go along with this, she will realize that you have no desire for her and hence you become unavailable to her. And since we all want what we can't have + being put into a competitive position

bingo, she'll want you. That plus alcohol + a few comments like: "too bad we didn't get together, I'll bet the sex would've been incredible" = she'll be all over you before the night is thru.

Hey Mick,

ask her to go to a club with you as a decoy. The best way to get noticed by women in a club, is to arrive with another woman. Then the "I'm better looking (and deserve him more) the she does" will begin.

By asking her to go along with this, she will realize that you have no desire for her and hence you become unavailable to her. And since we all want what we can't have + being put into a competitive position

bingo, she'll want you. That plus alcohol + a few comments like: "too bad we didn't get together, I'll bet the sex would've been incredible" = she'll be all over you before the night is thru.

You forgot the part about wearing a decoy wedding ring, to heighten the attraction from other women :)

Has anyone ever escaped from this dreaded dungeon called the "Friend Zone" that you all speak of ? And crossed the line from the Friend Zone, to sexual gratification ?

Dude, I'm not trying to be a a-hole but you should have let this thread die. It's kind of pathetic. Your basicaly asking how to get laid. There is no such thing as a "Friend Zone." This only exisits in the world of women who want to lead a guy on incase she needs something later on down the road.

You said that one of them asked you out for drinks and one of them is older. This is like a Adam Venateri extra point. It's a guranteed score!:cheers:

Hey, this whole "jerk" or "evil" concept WORKS!!!!! [...] Today was the best day ever. btw the movie was good, well what i saw of it;) :D

Congrats on your great day! And yes, the jerk thing works...when you're 15. :)

[continues with mindless sexist drivel that a teenager probably wrote, which ends with a recommendation to learn about women via books written by men]

Dude, that's a pretty lame post. I'm sorry you've been hurt by women in the past, but you have a real issue with them.

Yes. Often.

Mick, you need to make yourself somewhat unavailable. Then you can gauge their interest properly. If you answer every text, call, email from these women they will think you have nothing better to do.

On a side note: The easiest road out of the friend zone is showing obvious interest in other women.

From experience I'd say move on. When I was younger I used to have the same problem, you just get out of the situation and move onto the next set of ladies. I always say when it rains it pours. I would be straight up single, ditch all the girls I was getting no where with and a couple months later it starts all over with more production.

Do you think when these girls get boyfriends that the guys would want you around? That is why I'm weary of girls who have too many guy friends, 90% of the guy friends are in this situation...sad, weak, pathetic puppy dogs looking for table scraps. I was introduced to my current girlfriend (I am confident she's the one) through one of my two real lady friends, that means I didn't want to sleep with them only drank beer and hung out.

Mick, I think that I've had just about every kind of relationship possible for the kind of guy who is a natural at being friends with women. It probably stems from having two older sisters. Women just fall all over some guys, but guys like myself (and possibly you) just have an easier time of it making friends. You might want to just dismiss the idea that women are going to go nuts over you and just allow yourself to like women. I have no clue where I would be without the great women friends I have had. Sometimes great friendships have remained friendships and sometimes they grew intimate. Either way I have been better off. I just like women period, they don't have to perform for me. The key is to not have any other plan than to just make a good friend. If she's not capable of being a good friend then you don't need her anyway. It's true that women choose the men that they want to be intimate with, but you can choose the women that you want to befriend.

And go back and re-read Sunstone's advice.

Archived