Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

All providers.

That's absurd. Why is the HD price $15 more now? Royal Rumble & No Way out were the same price....

I don't think I know enough people who want to watch Wrestlemania to justify that pricetag. Especially when the main event sucks, and the stupid womens match is going to suck, and the Mayweather thing is going to suck....

Looks like sopcast for me.

Guest sith lord
That's absurd. Why is the HD price $15 more now? Royal Rumble & No Way out were the same price....

I don't think I know enough people who want to watch Wrestlemania to justify that pricetag. Especially when the main event sucks, and the stupid womens match is going to suck, and the Mayweather thing is going to suck....

Looks like sopcast for me.

I know. Normally the HD feed is $10 more than the standard feed, but for some reason it's $15 more for WM.

Guest sith lord
Isn't WM normally $10-$20 more then the rest of the WWE PPVs?

Normally it's just $10 more. This year it's $15 and normally the HD feed is $10 more than the standard feed, for WM it's $15.

Guest sith lord
Is the HD feed more on your cable system?

It has not been on mine for either of the 2 PPV's that were broadcast in HD.

Yes. It's also $10 more for the HD feed with boxing PPV's.

70 bucks just for HD is insanity. Unless it comes with extras. They should bring back "Wrestlemania All day Long....."

I haven't ordered a Wrestlemania in a long while. I do remember Wrestlemania all day long for Wrestlemania 2000. That was a lot of WWF. It's fun to have a bunch of people over and watch some of that good old ****.

Guest sith lord

I just heard that the $20 million Mayweather was reported in getting is just a work. Think about it, most of their highest paid talent makes just over $1 million, but they're gonna pay Mayweather $20 million for just one show? I don't think that would sit to well with the talent.