Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Actually, Big Show was pissed; the punch to the nose was not planned at all (from what I read). You can tell he was a bit angry, and not in the "WWE, RAWR I AM ANGRY!" way.

Oh yeah? :laugh: That's interesting to know. I think Floyd and his posse got the heck out of dodge a little faster than they planned. Funny stuff.

You're nuts. Show would crush him like a grape. How the hell do you think Mayweather is going to get a shot to the face when Show is standing?

Oh **** I'm busted. People now know I watch wrestling. :D

Stranger things have happened. I mean, I tend to agree with what you're saying, but I don't doubt the possibility that Mayweather could take Show.

This is reminding me of Kareem Abdul Jabbar v. Bruce Lee in Game of Death :laugh:

Guest sith lord
Im a fan of pro wrestling and these guys are true athletes and are incredible shape. Show would destroy Floyd in a heartbeat.......One punch from him and Floyd is out cold

And what are the chances that Big Show would land that one punch? and don't kid yourself, Show is not in the greatest shape.

And what are the chances that Big Show would land that one punch? and don't kid yourself, Show is not in the greatest shape.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. I'm sure the Big Show has all the muscles and weight in the world, but he'd be tired of fighting Mayweather in 5 minutes. Boxers are in phenomenal shape, and he could probably land ten punches before the Big Show even knew what was happening. Now, if the Big Show caught Mayweather somehow, then that might change things.

Show would grab him dude, how the hell would he get close enough to hit him? Sounds like you've lost touch with reality.

Are we talking about boxing or fighting? Just trying to clarify. I've seen plenty of small guys outmaneuver and take guys much bigger than them. Let's say Show grabs Mayweather. Mayweather then lands a shot to the gut, unexpected by Show, leaving him breathless for a few seconds. Mayweather takes advantage. Just a fictional situation, but it's not impossible. Size is definitely important, but not everything.

Guest sith lord
Show would grab him dude, how the hell would he get close enough to hit him? Sounds like you've lost touch with reality.

And you think Mayweather is gonna let Show grab him? He's way too fast. You really don't understand how good boxers are at hitting and moving and Mayweather is one of the best of all time. Most boxers can't catch him in 12 rds, you think The Big Show's gonna?

How would Floyd hit him? Big Show is a pro-wrestler, you honestly think he's not in shape?

Floyd wouldn't get close enough without big show grabing him.

C'mon, Floyd is giving like 350 lbs. to an actual athlete.

An actual athlete? :laugh:

Pro-wrestlers may be in good shape but they are nowhere near as conditioned as pro-boxers are.

And I'm not even that big of a boxing fan, I'm a much bigger fan of MMA.

I've heard some garbage before but give me a break dude.

An actual athlete? :laugh:

Pro-wrestlers may be in good shape but they are nowhere near as conditioned as pro-boxers are.

And I'm not even that big of a boxing fan, I'm a much bigger fan of MMA.

I've heard some garbage before but give me a break dude.

If conditioning is a determining factor of athletisiscm, then A kneyan would woop Floyd's butt.

He's just saying, Big Show is not some coach potato. He played basketball in college and moves around every week in the ring. I think Flloyd would be killed by him in a real fight.

Guest sith lord
If conditioning is a determining factor of athletisiscm, then A kneyan would woop Floyd's butt.

He's just saying, Big Show is not some coach potato. He played basketball in college and moves around every week in the ring. I think Flloyd would be killed by him in a real fight.

He would NEVER land a punch.

It hasn't been mentioned why Big Show went into semi-retirement in the first place. Because of his weight, he was having terrible back problems and it became hard for him to bump in the ring. He also wanted to try his hands at guess what... boxing. He has legit dropped over 100 pounds and spent that time working out in the gym training to be a boxer. He has done this for months up until recently when he decided to not go all out in boxing. I would imagine that the six months or so that Show spent training to be a boxer, he's learned the fundamentals. If the WWE decides to have a boxing match between Mayweather and Show, it could be done very well because Show has *some* experience.

It's going to be very interesting how this all plays out.

Guest sith lord
It hasn't been mentioned why Big Show went into semi-retirement in the first place. Because of his weight, he was having terrible back problems and it became hard for him to bump in the ring. He also wanted to try his hands at guess what... boxing. He has legit dropped over 100 pounds and spent that time working out in the gym training to be a boxer. He has done this for months up until recently when he decided to not go all out in boxing. I would imagine that the six months or so that Show spent training to be a boxer, he's learned the fundamentals. If the WWE decides to have a boxing match between Mayweather and Show, it could be done very well because Show has *some* experience.

It's going to be very interesting how this all plays out.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kinda hard to do online.. anyone could just do a google search and bring up old info and what not... its more or less something that should be done face to face or something to that effect:D

Then why are you even on a message board?:)

I have a question. I am going to Wrestlemania this year with my older brother and Ric Flair is his favorite wrestler of all time. Does anyone know when the actual Hall of Fame ceremony tickets go onsale? We would love to score tickets for this too since we will be near by for the weekend anyone. Has anyone ever gone to the actual HoF ceremony the saturday before? Does anyone know how much tickets are too? I really want to score these and I haven't heard a word about tickets available for the general public whatsoever. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

I have a question. I am going to Wrestlemania this year with my older brother and Ric Flair is his favorite wrestler of all time. Does anyone know when the actual Hall of Fame ceremony tickets go onsale? We would love to score tickets for this too since we will be near by for the weekend anyone. Has anyone ever gone to the actual HoF ceremony the saturday before? Does anyone know how much tickets are too? I really want to score these and I haven't heard a word about tickets available for the general public whatsoever. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Tickets go on sale March First.

I wish I had more info, but thats all I can find so far....