Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I wonder how much a guy like Jeff Hardy makes in salary.

Probably more than most of us. I saw something a while ago from I think (Test...erk....) and he said even with a developmental deal making about $100k (something like that I think) a year it ended up not being a lot because the WWE does not pay for travel except for overseas and they do not pay for hotels either. That seems kind of ridiculous to me.

most likely...Hardy really screwed his career though by getting suspended again. I am almost wondering if he was on painkillers or something along those lines. Evidently after WM they were thinking of giving him another shot at the title but with the latest incident, Vince has lost all confidence in him...reminds me of RVD. ugh.

Just wondering. Are you going to WrestleMania?

Not at the moment, I can get tickets, one of my vendors has 4, but it doesn't really interest me to go sit at the citrus bowl, bad part of town and a ****ty stadium. Plus I've been watching TNA now, havent watched WWe in close to a year.

This is what can happen if you run your mouth to the wrong person.

Wow this thread is just full of malcontents now. Say buh bye to your posting priviledges.
Rastling Is Not Fake It Is Real Damit!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The 21 has already layethed the smacketh down on his roody pooh candy ass.

chairshot7oi.gif