Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

From http://www.lordsofpain.net

"WWE.com has just issued the following announcement on their official website:

In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company’s policy.

It should be noted that one more violation of WWE's Wellness policy will result in Jeff Hardy's manditory release from the company.

Jeff has been removed from the Wrestlemania preview on WWE.com and will not be participating in the Money In The Bank match at the event.

Several WWE stars were informed of the suspension backstage at RAW last night. Hardy dropped the Intercontinental title to Chris Jericho on the show.

This is certainly a tough break for the rainbow-haired warrior, who was in the midst of the biggest singles push of his career. Hardy's previous issues with substance abuse and fears that he could relapse were factors in the company not going "all the way" with his push and awarding him with a WWE title win."

I think Hardy was a midcard draw at best. This suspension will surely knock him down to mediocre status when he comes back. Y2J with a title is much more fitting:D

Same with me, but you'd be surprised by how much fans love the guy. He's so over.

It was quite a, "WTF," moment when Jericho defeated Hardy for the IC-Title since belts never change hands on TV or at house shows anymore.

I was mainly referring to the WWE Championship belt. the IC changes with the others because no one cares.

I think the WWE limits CM Punks style, to be perfectly honest. You shouldn't not like him because he doesn't look muscular or whatever.

The only person who I dislike more than hardy is CM Punk. Wrestlers do not have to be huge whatsoever to me to be good, but man, does that guy even know what a weight room is.

Bulk or not, Punk is probably the WWE's best worker right now. As for his size, at least he's not as small as the 1 2 3 Kid/Sixx/X pac.

Candice Michelle was sent to the hospital after Raw tonight as she was complaining of an injured left clavicle after her tag team match in Lafayette, LA. She was sent in for X-rays. It was the same injury when landing badly off the top rope in a TV match with Beth Phoenix in October that had kept her out of action.

this sux for the BUNNY MANIA match BUT I hope that they replace her with Richmmond Vas own Mickie James :cheers:

I know we had Jim Cornette with the Midnight Express Paul Ellring with the Road Warriors and Teddy Long with Doom but who was Gary Hart the name sounds familiar but I can not remeber who he managed

R.I.P Gary Hart

if I would have read the link before I posted I would have known :doh:

thanks anyway