Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Ok this is my first post and I apologize if this has been said but I did not feel like reading 22 pages of posts so I just skipped to the end. Has anyone else been curious about the fact that RVD seemingly gets worked over for the majority of his matches? Yeah he hits his spots here and there but he has spent the majority of the time taking bumps. I would like to see the champ control a match or two. I am a big RVD fan and think this makes him look bad as the champion. He and Sabu should work together and put on a true ECW match, like 25 minutes, and blow the fans minds.

its pretty funny that your first post on a REDSKINS board happens to be about wrestling

welcome to the board :laugh:

yeah well the off season posts in the stadium get annoying after a while and very redundant.

Here here! Welcome to ES!

I didn't get to was ECW this week. I've been hearing that the shows have impoved since the first week. That first week kinda felt like it had too much of a WWE feel to it and I was a little put off. I guess once they finish up their feuds and separate the ECW brand a bit by a) Introducing more developmental WWE talent (i.e. CM Punk)/introduce more of the old ECW stars or B) keep the big names off of there. I don't see my second point happening too much because, right now, they are what's going to get that ECW show more recogition and higher ratings.

Anyone have any new info on rumors of the New Age Outlaws coming back to Raw?

I thought that they were heavily invovled in a feud with the Dudley Boys er Team 3D in TNA. I wouldn't be shocked if it happened because money can make anything happen. I just don't think that it'll go down.

I dont think that the james gang ...er...i mean the new age outlaws will ever come back to the WWE I mean think about it they can live and work in Orlando without doing much travling other than the few UWF events they are scheduled for sure beats the 200 plus a year schedule they had to keep

just got home from the RAW brand house show here in Norfolk Va here are the results fory those interesoted abnd even if your not I wanavey t this thread back on the front page :laugh:

Highlanders D Cade and Murdock via Dpinfall

Charlie haas D Vicera via pin with feet on the rope

Umaga D Snitzky Via pin fall

Harry Smith (DAVEY BOY SMITH SON) D Matt Striker via pinfall

Randy Orton D Kane via pinfall

WWE WOMENS TITILE

Mikey James D Torrie Wilson to retain the title

WWE INTERCONTINETAL TITLE 3 WAY DANCE

Johnny Nitro D Shelton Benjamin and Carlito to retain the title

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH

John Cena D Edge Via the F U

5 ON 2 HANDICAP MATCH

DX D The Spirit Squad

over all it was your typical house show nothing exiting on a side not the Highlanders was very over with the crowd they have a Bushwackers type gimick and should be fun to watch tommrow night

this is the article on wwe.com

WWE investigating Rob Van Dam and Sabu charges

By Ed Williams III

July 3, 2006

In the wake of being faced with five violations, including drug possession, by the Ohio State Highway Patrol, WWE.com reports that Rob Van Dam and Sabu arrived at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia at 1:30 p.m. today and immediately went into a meeting with Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis.

Following the meeting, Mr. Laurinaitis told WWE.com that Rob Van Dam and Sabu will be eligible to compete tonight on RAW and tomorrow night at ECW on Sci Fi while an ongoing investigation is being conducted by World Wrestling Entertainment. The two men will be appearing in court Thursday morning at Ironton Municipal Court.

According to the Ironton Tribune, Rob Van Dam and Sabu were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock, Ohio at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday night. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

rvdsabutickets.jpgAccording to the Ohio State Police, as reported by the Ironton Tribune, Van Dam was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found RVD in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Sabu was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

I wonder how long will it take for WWE to have RVD lose the belt, and who he'll lose it to. My guess would be Kurt Angle. Sabu on the other hand will probably get a small suspension & just taken off TV for a while. :(

Well tommorow night on ECW, it is Edge vs. RVD for both belts. I dunno if that is going to get changed though, due to Edge winning the WWE belt on Raw tonight.

It's gonna get changed. No Way they let Edge get both belts. Edge and Cena will feud throughout the summer. Should be interesting. Edge shouldn't be a transitional champion this time around. He should get to keep it at least until the end of the year. :2cents:

Here is an idea. Let Cena enter the match to make it so that if Cena pins any one or makes them tap out he gets that belt. Cena would be a more believable ECW champion then Edge would. So Cena could beat RVD to become the ECW champion. Edge be the WWE champion and Rvd would still have the Championship rematch clause for both belts when his court case is settled.