Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Guest sith lord
11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Other than the Larry Zbyszko/Raven match, this was a good PPV. The people who were chanting "This is boring" during the Senshi/Kazarian match are idiots. They know nothing about the science of pro wrestling.

If the WWE doesn't get better, by this time next year, TNA will be challenging the WWE.

Other than the Larry Zbyszko/Raven match, this was a good PPV. The people who were chanting "This is boring" during the Senshi/Kazarian match are idiots. They know nothing about the science of pro wrestling.

If the WWE doesn't get better, by this time next year, TNA will be challenging the WWE.

If TNA starts to challenge WWE, theyll just bring back Austin for a couple months and the ratings will go up again :laugh:

Guest sith lord
If TNA starts to challenge WWE, theyll just bring back Austin for a couple months and the ratings will go up again :laugh:

You can only go to that well so often. Look what happened this past Saturday. They bring back the imortal Hulk Hogan and the ratings bombed.

You can only go to that well so often. Look what happened this past Saturday. They bring back the imortal Hulk Hogan and the ratings bombed.

The demographic who would care that Hulk Hogan was on TV probably had better things to do on a Saturday night than watch pro wrestling......

TNA won't catch WWE if they're having Sting vs Jeff Jarrett title matches

Guest sith lord
The demographic who would care that Hulk Hogan was on TV probably had better things to do on a Saturday night than watch pro wrestling......

TNA won't catch WWE if they're having Sting vs Jeff Jarrett title matches

I agree, but they have so much more to offer than Sting/Jarrett. Right now, I just hope they don't break up AMW. That would be a step back for TNA if that were to happen.

I agree, but they have so much more to offer than Sting/Jarrett. Right now, I just hope they don't break up AMW. That would be a step back for TNA if that were to happen.

I don't see what the angle is on Jarrett/ Sting. Remember Spike TV payed Sting's huge contract so they may be pulling some strings cause they think if Sting win's the belt ratings will go up. I bet the buyrate for the PPV will be bigger cause Sting is in a title match.

AMW is one of the best TNA has to offer and the Styles/ Daniel's fued with them should be great. First time in year's I can even remember a good tag fued. Much better than a reincarnation of the Sheephearder's/Bushwacker's. What's up with the Highlander's?

What's up with the Highlander's?

Probably the same thing as Taker going to ECW to fight for the Heavyweight title....

I don't feel like I can watch the ECWWE anymore, it's gone way above and beyond the realm of pathetic IMHO. I long for the golden days of ECW not another show for Vince to stick WWE wrestlers on. Give me a Jerry Lynn Vs. Justin Credible match as opossed to Taker/Show.

Probably the same thing as Taker going to ECW to fight for the Heavyweight title....

I don't feel like I can watch the ECWWE anymore, it's gone way above and beyond the realm of pathetic IMHO. I long for the golden days of ECW not another show for Vince to stick WWE wrestlers on. Give me a Jerry Lynn Vs. Justin Credible match as opossed to Taker/Show.

Yeh it is a bunch of crap compared to the old day's but I'm sure that the creative team is still in recovery mode cause RVD screwed up, he was supposed to keep the title till next year. Hey at least you have Kelly.

The only thing I have read is Cena vs. Umaga and Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamen. Of course there will be more DX stuff but that's already getting old.

Hope Carlito holds on to the IC belt it's time for him to get a push and move up to Main Event status cause he's good in the ring and he's starting to get good on the mic.

The only thing I have read is Cena vs. Umaga and Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamen. Of course there will be more DX stuff but that's already getting old.

Hope Carlito holds on to the IC belt it's time for him to get a push and move up to Main Event status cause he's good in the ring and he's starting to get good on the mic.

I love DX, but you're right.

They need to start having matches, or going after the Tag belts. Something like that. You know what would be funny?

The DX Open!

Allowed other Wrestlers to fight each other for a shot to join DX. Then when its all said in done. Screw the winner, and bring a surprise member to fued with that guy who feels all screwed.

I love DX, but you're right.

They need to start having matches, or going after the Tag belts. Something like that. You know what would be funny?

The DX Open!

Allowed other Wrestlers to fight each other for a shot to join DX. Then when its all said in done. Screw the winner, and bring a surprise member to fued with that guy who feels all screwed.

Not a bad idea - they could really give two young guys good pushes on the back of the DX guys.

The Spirit Squad is lame.

And that's a shame, because they all seem like good athletes. I thought it would have been good to have Kenny as the last member on SNME and have him pin HBK. He could then start to have a big head and leave the Spirit Squad (maybe even break them up).

And that's a shame, because they all seem like good athletes. I thought it would have been good to have Kenny as the last member on SNME and have him pin HBK. He could then start to have a big head and leave the Spirit Squad (maybe even break them up).

I think the way you break them up is this.

DX vs. Spirt Squad.

Winner decides the other's fate.

DX wins.

Sends 2 guys to smackdown, 1 to ECW to get his butt whooped, and 2 get to stay at RAW. Only 2 guys isn't enough for Vince. So he turns on them. Then they do their own thing.

I think the way you break them up is this.

DX vs. Spirt Squad.

Winner decides the other's fate.

DX wins.

Sends 2 guys to smackdown, 1 to ECW to get his butt whooped, and 2 get to stay at RAW. Only 2 guys isn't enough for Vince. So he turns on them. Then they do their own thing.

DX vs. Spirit Squad

Loser has to choose a new gimmick since both a wearing thin

I have one question about the recent RVD/Sabu Ohio drug stop...was there ever given a reason why Sabu was only fined and RVD was suspended? I may have missed it but I don't understand the logic behind allowing someone less of a punishment as opposed to the other.

i would assume it was because RVD was driving and in possession of marijuana.

Sabu had vicoden, which is not on the banned drugs list, but he got fined since he didn't have a prescription.

RVD had weed, so he was suspended.

Ahh, thanks Mike. Someone wanna catch me up with Raw to this point, I just got in the house to start watching. I just watched the Highlanders spank Vinnie Mac?