Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

ECW is horrible. I tried to love it I really did, but it just sucks. I was OBSESSED with wrestling for many years of my life, love WCW, WWF, and ECW, but as soon as WWE took over, I just stopped watching. When ECW came back, I had to watch, so for the first time in 3-4 years, I chose to watch religiously. I have watched ECW every week and it is just terrible. I've given it so many chances, I just can't force myself to watch it anymore. I realized I truly hate ECW. They shouldn't have the right to even call it ECW, as right now, XPW is what it is resembling most. But not even, because not all the matches are "EXTREME RULES!" Vince has done all he could to ruin wrestling. It is ruined! Oh and btw, I've watched TNA, and that is the worst stuff I've ever seen. Bunch of WCW wash-outs. I'm suprised they haven't brought in 3-Count yet(oh wait...Vince and ECW is one-third there all ready) Jeff Jarrett, heavyweight champion...righhhhhhtt. That's almost as absord as Big Show being ECW champ (whoops). So yeah...basically I just had to vent my frustration as wrestling is as bad as it has ever been. Now I remember why I stopped watching in the first place. Wow, I am bitter.

I dont knoe if you guys have heard or not but Not only has Mark Henry is not going to be at the bash but wwe.com has comfirmed that Bobby Lashley has complications with his liver and this mornig I found out and comfirmed that The Great Khali has been injured at a house show and will not bet at the Bash the Big Show will replace Khali and it will still be a prison match

finley will still fight Regal one on one for the US title

Guest sith lord

TNA is where it's at. I challenge any WWE fan to watch a TNA PPV and then watch a WWE PPV and honestly say which one was better. I just can't get into the WWE anymore. It's stale. The guys in TNA are hungry and it shows.

TNA is where it's at.

I'm sorry, but TNA is horrible. Besides Raven, most of the company is uninteresting stale characters. The X-Division is a good concept, but c'mon isn't Nash wrestling in it now? Tenay sucks, he's almost as bad as Schiavone, and also, I just can't take Jeff Jarrett seriously as a champion. He lost to CHYNA.

TNA is where it's at. I challenge any WWE fan to watch a TNA PPV and then watch a WWE PPV and honestly say which one was better. I just can't get into the WWE anymore. It's stale. The guys in TNA are hungry and it shows.

TNA has horrible development for wrestlers...Christian in the running for the world title?? Yea ok :rolleyes: , and don't even get me started on Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner, etc.

Guest sith lord
I'm sorry, but TNA is horrible. Besides Raven, most of the company is uninteresting stale characters. The X-Division is a good concept, but c'mon isn't Nash wrestling in it now? Tenay sucks, he's almost as bad as Schiavone, and also, I just can't take Jeff Jarrett seriously as a champion. He lost to CHYNA.

By saying besides Raven, most of the company is uninteresting stale characters, you obviously don't watch TNA. Raven is the one guy they need to get rid of. If you have seen him lately, you would know what I mean. Then you make a comment about Tenay. Tenay is the most knowledgable commentator in the business. Schiavone was great in his heyday. And finally, Jarrett lost to Chyna in the WWE, which says a lot about the WWE.

What you need to do is watch some of the new stars in TNA like AJ Styles, Christopher Danials, Somoa Joe, Jay Lethal, Bobby Roode(spelling) and many others. I know wrestling and right now, TNA is putting out a better product. No one can deny that.

Guest sith lord
TNA has horrible development for wrestlers...Christian in the running for the world title?? Yea ok :rolleyes: , and don't even get me started on Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner, etc.

They're worse guys that are currently holding WWE belts as we speak. Not that Rey Mysterio is bad, but he should not be the World Heavyweight Champ and is Cena a main eventer in your eyes? :doh:

Scott Steiner is not the greatest, but he has actually been better than I thought he would have been. TNA just need to get rid of some deadweight like Raven, Larry Zbysko and maybe Jeff Jerrett. One thing that is overlooked that I think seperates TNA from the WWE is the tagteam title picture, where as the WWE barely has one and TNA's is thriving.

They're worse guys that are currently holding WWE belts as we speak. Not that Rey Mysterio is bad, but he should not be the World Heavyweight Champ and is Cena a main eventer in your eyes? :doh:

When did I ever say he was? I'm not gonna lie that WWE has many a flaw, but TNA is in no way appealing to me, it's like WCW all over again. Nothing but wrestlers past their prime. The X division has potential but they aren't capitalizing on it

Guest sith lord
When did I ever say he was? I'm not gonna lie that WWE has many a flaw, but TNA is in no way appealing to me, it's like WCW all over again. Nothing but wrestlers past their prime. The X division has potential but they aren't capitalizing on it

Let me guess, you're talking about Sting, Jarrett, Nash and Steiner. Let me tell you that 2 of the 4 are secondary players right now in the whole scheme of things. It's just a matter of time before Somoa Joe gets a strangle hold on the World Heavyweight Championship. The legends are there just to give TNA some credibility.

Honestly, have there ever been a promotion that didn't have atleast some guys that were past their primes? TNA and the WWE is no different.

Kane vs Big Slow tomorrow for the ECW title. :puke:

If I want to see that crap, I'll watch RAW. If Big Slow is gonna hold the belt, then where's Angle or Dreamer to feud with him for the belt??? Either push the ECW guys or just put ECW back in it's grave.

I think ECW would be better off With Kane as the Champion instead of the Big Show. I think a great match would be a all Champions match. That way any former Heavyweight Champion would Fight the ECW Champion Big Show and the WWE Champion Edge and the Heavyweight Champion King Booker. This way all belts available to any of the current champions plus the former champions could gain any belt. This would be by ECW rules of course.

Hey Vince. Fire The Miz's sorry, lame ass, will you. :)

Absoultely! Does he even read over what he is supposed to say before going live? Honestly the first week of the diva competition it seemed like he got the script as he walked out of the curtain.

Absoultely! Does he even read over what he is supposed to say before going live? Honestly the first week of the diva competition it seemed like he got the script as he walked out of the curtain.

you would think he would have alot of acting experiance beign that he was on the Real World :laugh:

Wrestling News...

Look for the beginnings of a DX Split at Summerslam.. Shawn Michaels desperately wants to get his leg operated on and is still very uncomfortable with the gimmick due to his religion.

On a side note. Stephenie McMahon is pushing for the DX gimmick to continue past fall. Whether it will or not is unknown..

Also her and Triple H had their daughter last Aurora Rose Levesque(Triple H's real last name).. She's a healthy 8 pounds 7oz

Hey Vince. Fire The Miz's sorry, lame ass, will you. :)

Well you see for that to happen the Ji... er Miz would have to be 'over' for Vince to fire him. Vince has been making a lot of bad moves as of late. Even dragging out DX and Hogan the last couple of weeks is a sign of this. He's hoping that nostalgia will help to cover up how bad the shows have been as of late.

The Spirit Squad needs to lose the Tag team Championship and then get fired.

Within the next month or two you will see the spirit squad disbanded. Word is Kenny will make a big push in a very bare intercontinental division. I haven't heard what will happen with the rest.

Remember guys, The Big Show is just holding the belt because of RVD's 30 day suspension. Meltzer has already reported RVD's huge ECW push will return as soon as the suspension is over.

As far as TNA goes, yeah they do offer a lot of good matches, but their storylines are horrible. Also, they suffer from the same thing WWE does, backstage politics. For every bad thing Triple H does to hold people down in WWE, Jeff Jarrett is doing the same in TNA. When Paul Heyman commented on TNA and what he thought, he hit the nail on the head, Abyss, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles should be the top 3 guys, and Jeff Jarrett should not even be in the title picture...PERIOD, but because he is the head booker as long as an on-air talent, he will continue to push himself as god.