Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Did something seem odd with that promo just now with Show? Almost seemed like he forgot where he was going, or something didn't happen that was supposed to. If they brought him out there to simply say "No one can beat me" that was a waste of five minutes.

Free RVD! :)

oh God PLEASE, that suspension has to be up soon...I mean on a minor plus side the roster is more than 8 ppl now so maybe something can be done, throwing RVD back into the mix during this whole Heyman heel turn could (possibly) make for some interesting storylines..as long as big shmoe isn't champ of course :)

You mean 'No ECW tonight? You've got to be kidding.'

Exactly but I thought perhaps me pointing that out seemingly every week was getting old. I'm going to simply refuse to call this ECW from now on...I actually laughed out loud tonight when they played the opening with Heyman shouting, "The tribe of extreme has been reborn." Apparently it also died a quick death Paulie, because this ain't extreme. This isn't even old WWF hardcore title extreme.

Here is an idea to shake things up. Have the Four horseman and Dx and NWO and Evolution combine in someway. What about Ric Flair and Batista and John Cena and Randy Orton as the new Horseman. DX and the NWO combination could be HHH and HBK and the Big Show and Kurt Angle. They could fight each others group or have an alliance to take over ECW and Raw and Smackdown.

What did RVD do tonight?

Run in during the Sabu/Angle match. Chair shots to both guys. DQ ending, and apparently no one named as the number one contender for the title. Guessing this maybe leads to a four way match at SS between RVD, Sabu, Angle, and Show perhaps?? (Just speculation)

Guest sith lord
Run in during the Sabu/Angle match. Chair shots to both guys. DQ ending, and apparently no one named as the number one contender for the title. Guessing this maybe leads to a four way match at SS between RVD, Sabu, Angle, and Show perhaps?? (Just speculation)

You forgot to mention the botched chair shot. But could Angle have been any louder with his instructions to Sabu during their match? I mean, I knew what was coming about three times during the match.

Guest sith lord

Don't forget that classic WWE comes on at 8:00 pm on the MSG Channel. This weeks episodes are from 1983 and 1988.

Don't forget that classic WWE comes on at 8:00 pm on the MSG Channel. This weeks episodes are from 1983 and 1988.

Tonight is the Don Muraco vs Superfly Snuka match when Snuka jumps off the top of the cage!

Sadly, the classic stuff on Wednesday has been the best wrestling of the week for the past month or so.....

Guest sith lord
Tonight is the Don Muraco vs Superfly Snuka match when Snuka jumps off the top of the cage!

Sadly, the classic stuff on Wednesday has been the best wrestling of the week for the past month or so.....

I totally agree. I wish that young wrestling fans would watch it to see what pro wrestling is all about.