Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Chavo defeated Rey

Big Show defeated Sabu

Hulk Hogan defeated Randy Orton

Thanks TK! Looks like "Nepotism Lad" Randy Orton was no match for Hogan's Ego. :applause:

Normally I'm cheering for Hogan to lose, but something about Orton just really gets under my skin. I guess that makes him the perfect heel.

Flair defeated Mick Foley......foley said "i quit"

Okay, I can understand Foley laying down for younger talent to put them over but for FLAIR? What the hell?! I'm gonna have to see that match. Was it a good showing by both guys?

Thanks TK! Looks like "Nepotism Lad" Randy Orton was no match for Hogan's Ego. :applause:

Normally I'm cheering for Hogan to lose, but something about Orton just really gets under my skin. I guess that makes him the perfect heel.

Okay, I can understand Foley laying down for younger talent to put them over for for FLAIR? What the hell?! I'm gonna have to see that match. Was it a good showing by both guys?

It was an awesome match by both.......lots and loooots of blood. The end was kinda cheesy. Melina was in the ring trying to protect a helpless Foley when Flair was about to strike here with the barbed wire bat. Foley said "i quit" to protect Melina

It was an awesome match by both.......lots and loooots of blood. The end was kinda cheesy. Melina was in the ring trying to protect a helpless Foley when Flair was about to strike here with the barbed wire bat. Foley said "i quit" to protect Melina
Flair defeated Mick Foley......foley said "i quit"

Interesting ending. Seems like something Vince would throw in there for the hell of it. From what you said, this type of match doesn't need that type of ending. I wonder how Vince and the soap opera writers will spin this one tomorrow.

Interesting ending. Seems like something Vince would throw in there for the hell of it. From what you said, this type of match doesn't need that type of ending. I wonder how Vince and the soap opera writers will spin this one tomorrow.

I agree. Foley always has interesting storylines so this could be a good one...especially against the nature boy

DX just defeated the Vince and Shane. At the start, Vince and Shane sent the spirit squad in, whcih DX made toast of, then came Finlay, Regal, and Kennedy. Right after that Big show comes in. These guys whoop on DX and when they are beaten...Shane and Vince enter and pummell on DX until HHH starts to fight back. Umaga comes down to help Vince and Shane, and Kane comes to fight off Umaga. HHH pedigrees Vince and DX wins

Yea, Orton was destroying him and Hogan "Hulked" up and gave him the legdrop. Worst match of the night by far.

HA HA. There are three certanties in Pro Wrestling:

1. No one gets up from the 3D

2. Taker always wins at Mania

and

3. No one gets up from (the yellow and red machine) Hogan's leg drop. (cept for maybe the Ultimate Warrior, but that's different)

HA HA. There are three certanties in Pro Wrestling:

1. No one gets up from the 3D

2. Taker always wins at Mania

and

3. No one gets up from (the yellow and red machine) Hogan's leg drop. (cept for maybe the Ultimate Warrior, but that's different)

haha that is soooo true. My favorite is the guy that get's beat up the most, usually comes from nowhere to win the match

Have to admit I'm disappointed to hear about the Big Show/Sabu ending....personally was very much hoping that they would put the strap on Sabu and perhaps that would revive the doldrums ECW has started off with. I assume this feud will continue, maybe involving Angle and RVD? If not Sabu is being very much misused.

How long before Foley vs Flair is on youtube? :)

I dont know dude but that is why Ric Flair is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than Hogan dude is older than Hogan BLEEDS EVERY WEEK and goes through barbed tables Thumbtacks trash cans and even a Barbed wire socko def the MATCH of the night I am still aying WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And in the main event.....Edge def. John Cena to retain the WWE title. Edge was about to get the FU when Lita jumped in to help. Edge then gets some Brass Knucks and smashes Cena with them to get the 3 count.

Hell yes. And Edge continues his Title Reign of Total Awesomeness.

:cheers:

I have yet to see this PPV, I have it d/l-ing at home thanks to Torrentspy.com. I'll be watching after work I'm sure. Flair vs Foley is going to be awesome.

Hey for the rassling fans here... I have compilations that I do now and then when the mood strikes me. I do lotsa non-wrestling related ones but I want to do a compilation for the Flair vs Foley match. It sounds legendary.

If I took the time to do it and youtube it would you guys be interested?