Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Jeff Hardy has been broken and done for years now. I mean - I'd like for him to come back rejuvenated and motivated, and like the Jeff Hardy of 1998-1999 when he had potential... but he probably won't be.

Lucky for me, I enjoy watching wrestlers deteriorate into jokes. In a funny ha-ha way not a funny -eww way. It's hilarious. Bigger ladders and tables, let's do it.

I watched Foley vs Flair and Edge vs Cena from the ppv.

First Edge and Cena match I really felt it had the drama and suspense to be a main event of a huge PPV. No knock on them but it takes time to establish personalities in the main event. I think they've cemented it. And the brass knux win was classy. Brass knux are so Flair. Hell yeah, Edge is a real *champion*.

Man, they already f'd up Hardy's return.

The perfect thing to do would be to have Vince and his boys try to team up on DX again, then have Matt and Jeff Hardy come flying out to help them out. Ending with them joining DX and being the Tag Teamers of the stable.

Having Jeff come out and hell at Edge. DUMB!

Wow I was really kinda burnt out on wrestling after checking out the Summerslam matches after work. I watched Raw though because watching the Cowboys stomp the Saints is not at all interesting to me.

But yeah hahaha, dude I don't think they blew anything with Jeff. Jeff got his big pop - he did his flippy little backwards forwards kicks or whatever, and threw some of the most limp-wristed punches this side of a drunken 49ers brawl.

Edge summed Jeff's whole life up in about 2 seconds.

"Didn't you die like 3 years ago?"

But as I said before, I'll enjoy watching Jeff crash and burn again. On a positive note I don't think he blew more than 2 or 3 spots in that match.

Jeff Hardy couldn't even make it in the WWE's reject fed, TNA.

Dunno if I would say that. TNA puts on better matches with less tv time per week.

As for Hardy, he was boring in TNA. I think he just wasn't booked properly. I saw what the bookers were trying to do in his feud with Abyss but for some reason or another, Abyss just bores me.

I have the whole PPV, boss. If you got AIM or MSN I can send it to you after work. PM me.

Foley vs Flair was just... everything it was touted to be haha. Two crazy old ****s doing crazy sick things, and Flair calling everyone a son of a ***** and threatening murder.

Oh and you know Foley was serious about this match - he does the Nestea Plunge.

I honestly can not wait till ECWWE gets cancelled

i am sooooo sick of DQ in what spose to be ECW it is is STUPID

but the raiting are the best that scifi has ever seen so I doubt it will go any where any time soon

on a side not dont forget due to the US open Tennis that Raw will be live on Sci Fi next Monday and on Tape delay at around midnight on USA

TNA was ridiculous last night. Who saw it? Oh my god... too many things to comment on.

The Paparazzis are my favorite tag team in wrestling... and that is saying a lot because the tag division in TNA is hot right now. They barely inch out the LAX. They are an extension of the kliq basically... and the kliq is my ish.

Whenever I hear about the Kliq refusing to job, or like holding down some dude back in the day or still. Whatever whatever.... :notworthy

Anyway... Nash is beginning to pass his coolness onto Shelley and Devine. Shelley in particular has that Nash surliness down. I mark the f out when he spits at a dude hahaha.

What else... seeing Daniels and AJ get destroyed was amazing. The LAX like I said... are insane. Konnan, Hernandez, Homicide, Jack.. those guys are it. They have the whole package. Hernandez just tosses dudes with that Powerbomb too. It's like a jackknife outsider's edge. They're monster over... I go nuts for that entrance. Revolution!!!

Abyss vs Spike... WOAH... 10,000 tacks next week. Nuff said.

And Sting vs JJ at Bound for Glory. I am calling it now... Sting is dropping the crow gimmick at Bound for Glory.

FINALLY... I think it's been time. But this seems like the right way to do it if he does it. Those promo packages they show keep hinting at it. I'm ready for it. Stinger's gonna come back... I mean... BACK.

Just like Ric Flair... Sting's about to go through a revival I think. I pray he resigns for next year. I think he is only under a 1 year contract.

Anyway... I hope someone else is hopelessly marking out for this show like I am. WWE really can't touch it, but I will tune into Raw still as long as Vince is on TV actively like he's been. He's too funny. He's the Shatner of wrestling.

Kurts having some health issues and some other personal issues. This decision was mutual for the benefit of both parties. It's believed as soon as Angle gets 100% and gets some things in his life sorted out, he'll be back in some capacity.

They are in a channel that many people has never heard of with a one hour show.:laugh:

Anyone who watches wrestling knows Spike TV since shocker WWE used to be on that network. And... They have negotiated a 2 hour time slot with Spike. Don't even begin to diss TNA, it makes ECW version2 look pathetic and Vince has no up and coming talent besides CM Punk.

Anyone who watches wrestling knows Spike TV since shocker WWE used to be on that network.

You are acting like WWE started out in that network:rolleyes:

And... They have negotiated a 2 hour time slot with Spike. Don't even begin to diss TNA, it makes ECW version2 look pathetic and Vince has no up and coming talent besides CM Punk.

Who cares. T&A will never be as big as the E.