Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Hell yes. And Edge continues his Title Reign of Total Awesomeness.

:cheers:

I have yet to see this PPV, I have it d/l-ing at home thanks to Torrentspy.com. I'll be watching after work I'm sure. Flair vs Foley is going to be awesome.

Hey for the rassling fans here... I have compilations that I do now and then when the mood strikes me. I do lotsa non-wrestling related ones but I want to do a compilation for the Flair vs Foley match. It sounds legendary.

If I took the time to do it and youtube it would you guys be interested?

God bless torrents! As for the videos, I'm always down for looking at something like that.

God bless torrents! As for the videos, I'm always down for looking at something like that.

right on. I tend to do goofy things in compilations like put stupid captions. I love wrestling and all, but I mean it's only wrestling, it deserves all the ridicule you can throw at it. :)

So I'll do what I can to make fun of Flair's old balls or something too.

So how was SummerSlam? Was it worth $39.95?

Based on the breakdown from our fine fellow posters.

I'd say that's a big No.

everything but the Foley/Flair match and Hogan/Orton match is something they'll repeat this week on T.V..

I love the pops that guys like Hulk get. But, if you are bringing guys back. Make it worth it.

I'd rather see the Rock wrasle HHH again, and have Stone Cold take on the Undertaker.

Edge retains title, looks like I'll be DVR'ing RAW tonight so I can fast forward through his crap. Edge=worst champ since Diesel.

OMG say it ain't so!! Edge as champ is like the only reason to tune in to Raw other than Vince McMahon saying things like "product of my semen".

Oh and Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin is the man. He's *GOTTA* win that MITB next year.

Based on the breakdown from our fine fellow poster

I'd say that's a big No.

everything but the Foley/Flair match and Hogan/Orton match is something they'll repeat this week on T.V..

I love the pops that guys like Hulk get. But, if you are bringing guys back. Make it worth it.

I'd rather see the Rock wrasle HHH again, and have Stone Cold take on the Undertaker.

thats why my wife and I go to A blast area every month and we only spend the min of $15 per person and we get to cheer and stuff just like we were at the arena and we end up saving in the long run

oh and Flair. Flair keeps me tuning in. I forget about that. 56 years old or whatever and he's still a bigger draw than Cena or Edge or whoever they want to put there. Flair has some kind of sick deathwish to die in the ring I swear. I think it'd be totally fitting if he croaked after taking a superplex off a ladder. I don't WANT Flair to die, he's the man and all but that'd be such an awesome way to die.

Hahaha, you know how in Norse mythology great warriors die and go to Valhalla? Regardless that his battles are all staged, Flair is going to Valhalla when he dies. He's gonna hit knife-edge chops all day and drink all night WHOOOO 'cause he's the NATURE BOYYYYYYY!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

thats why my wife and I go to A blast area every month and we only spend the min of $15 per person and we get to cheer and stuff just like we were at the arena and we end up saving in the long run

If I marry a chick who marks out for Ric Flair the way that I do, I think I'd be doing okay haha.

oh and Flair. Flair keeps me tuning in. I forget about that. 56 years old or whatever and he's still a bigger draw than Cena or Edge or whoever they want to put there. Flair has some kind of sick deathwish to die in the ring I swear. I think it'd be totally fitting if he croaked after taking a superplex off a ladder. I don't WANT Flair to die, he's the man and all but that'd be such an awesome way to die.

Hahaha, you know how in Norse mythology great warriors die and go to Valhalla? Regardless that his battles are all staged, Flair is going to Valhalla when he dies. He's gonna hit knife-edge chops all day and drink all night WHOOOO 'cause he's the NATURE BOYYYYYYY!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah Flair's definitely booked to go to Valhalla. :)

If I marry a chick who marks out for Ric Flair the way that I do, I think I'd be doing okay haha.

Yeah, I know what you mean my girl only marks out for Taker. I'm okay with that thou. :D

You were jumping up and down in your chair and elbow dropping the floor while you typed that, weren't you? :laugh:

Haha yeah Taker is bad-ass. Take what you can get. I dated a chick for a while who'd make such a freaking production every Monday night. Like "What the hell?" lady? Didn't I just sit and watch that god-awful runway model marathon with you for like 8 f-ing hours and even pretend I enjoy it? Give me my 2 hours of McMahonamania and piss off.

hahahaha omg yes. I really mark out just typing about marking out for Flair.

I'm gonna drop a knee on these letter-size folders over here.

Did you also do the faceplant? Flair going into a fit still makes me fall out the chair laughing. I remember one during the nWo days of WCW when he finished the second half of the interview just saying nothing but "HOGAN!" over and over again with this crazed look on his face.

hahahaha omg yes. I really mark out just typing about marking out for Flair.

I'm gonna drop a knee on these letter-size folders over here.

Don't forget the Flair Flop. :)

And whatever you do, don't climb the turnbuckle. ;)

Did you also do the faceplant? Flair going into a fit still makes me fall out the chair laughing. I remember one during the nWo days of WCW when he finished the second half of the interview just saying nothing but "HOGAN!" over and over again with this crazed look on his face.

What about the promo against HHH a while back when he was begging for the cage match? Flair just beat himself in the face 'til his wounds re-opened and he was bleeding a gusher. Like a 10 on the Muta Scale.

Then he just kept going "CAGE! CAGE! CAGE! CAGE!!"

At SummerSlam, Edge retained his WWE Championship when he slammed challenger John Cena in the back of the head with a pair of brass knuckles that were given to him by Lita. When Edge left the ring holding his WWE Championship proudly, Cena was visibly woozy and looked unsure of what had just taken place. Now that he’s had some time to comprehend just how badly he was screwed by Edge, will Cena have anything to say about it?

DX took on every “resource” that the McMahons threw at them at SummerSlam. By enlisting Kane’s help to take care of the undefeated Samoan Bulldozer Umaga, they were able to fend off the other Superstars that took the McMahons up on their offer. What will the Chairman do on RAW now that DX is still standing stronger than ever? With the impressive win, have Triple H and HBK regained control in their rivalry with Mr. McMahon?

While Kane wasn’t in action at SummerSlam, he will be on RAW. After defeating Shelton Benjamin to become the No. 1 contender to Johnny Nitro’s Intercontinental Champion two weeks ago on RAW, Kane will step into the ring with Nitro on RAW. Can the Big Red Monster be the one to strip Nitro of his championship? Match Preview

Both Mick Foley and Ric Flair were left beaten and ravaged after their “I Quit” Match at SummerSlam. But, with Flair emerging victorious after Foley said “I Quit” to spare his friend Melina from being hit with a barbed wire baseball bat, will the Hardcore Legend have anything to say to his arch nemesis? Will he finally give the “Nature Boy” the respect he refused to give him before their epic encounter at SummerSlam?

However, Flair won't have much time to enjoy the victory. On RAW, he'll take on Randy Orton one night after the Legend Killer came up short in his quest to kill the biggest Legend in WWE history--Hulk Hogan. What condition will the "Nature Boy" be in after such a brutal match with Foley? Will he be able to muster the strength to overcome the younger Orton? Will the Legend Killer take out the frustrations of his SummerSlam loss on the 16-time World Champion?