Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Remember guys, The Big Show is just holding the belt because of RVD's 30 day suspension. Meltzer has already reported RVD's huge ECW push will return as soon as the suspension is over.

As far as TNA goes, yeah they do offer a lot of good matches, but their storylines are horrible. Also, they suffer from the same thing WWE does, backstage politics. For every bad thing Triple H does to hold people down in WWE, Jeff Jarrett is doing the same in TNA. When Paul Heyman commented on TNA and what he thought, he hit the nail on the head, Abyss, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles should be the top 3 guys, and Jeff Jarrett should not even be in the title picture...PERIOD, but because he is the head booker as long as an on-air talent, he will continue to push himself as god.

Spend some time with Jeff Jarrett, he's a friggen nut, he tries to pant himself as some wrestling savior.. I got up and walk out on him in the middle of a conversation once... I remember a trainer named Bill Hooper laughed his ass off it was hilarious he was sitting there with his jaw dropped..

Yeah definately anywhere Jeff would be considered a ham n egger period and he knows it.

Who does one have to talk to in the WWE to get Taz to stop saying "Oh my god" every 17 seconds on this ECW broadcast.

I know that's ECW's catchphrase, but good christ, it shouldnt be said 92 times in one episode.

In fact, Taz said it 4 times while I typed this.......

I guess I missed something along the way. Wasn't the whole point of having the "fake" Kane a few weeks back to get Kane to put the mask back on? Now it seems that whole storyline has been completely dropped. Was there something I missed, or anyone have any insight on that?

Also, really as much as I'm trying to like the reborn ECW, if every match isn't extreme rules then why even bother....without the "extreme" this is just another bad episode of Smackdown. Seriously, what is ECW if now using a chair gets you DQ'd? This is a shell of its former self.

I agree about the "extreme rules" thing. DQ's have no place in ECW. And nobody wants to see Balls Mahoney & Justin Credible WRESTLE. Just smack each other with chairs & other weapons.

I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel, though. Sabu looks to be going after the title. Punk & Shannon Moore are debuting next week (not that I'm high on either one, but the more people on, the better).

And I'll give him credit, the Big Show is trying. It will be interested to see how next weeks show is received in NYC. That venue was rocking for One night stand, and they'll be quick to turn on the show if its ****ty.....

- News.

As I mentioned earlier in the week Kenny(Ken Doane) will be receiving a push after the Spirit Squad is disbanded. Also WWE wanted to push him as a mid to top card heel on ECW but after his real life engagement to Mickie James(damn it) he has requested to remain on RAW. It is expected that the WWE will honor his request as in the past they have kept performers in real life relationships together as was the case with Ashley Massaro and Matt Hardy.

- News.

As I mentioned earlier in the week Kenny(Ken Doane) will be receiving a push after the Spirit Squad is disbanded. Also WWE wanted to push him as a mid to top card heel on ECW but after his real life engagement to Mickie James(damn it) he has requested to remain on RAW. It is expected that the WWE will honor his request as in the past they have kept performers in real life relationships together as was the case with Ashley Massaro and Matt Hardy.

Easily the reason I hate Kenny the most.

And now I have a reason to hate Matt Hardy as well.

Bastige.

They aren't engaged as far as I know.. so there's still hope for you.

I felt bad for him during that entire Lita, Edge thing, but Lita is looking old and used lately, I think Matt seriously ugraded ;p

MMMMMMMm MMMMMmmmm Goooooooood

ashley-massaro-gm_l4.jpg

*vomits*

LITA-04.jpg

They aren't engaged as far as I know.. so there's still hope for you.

I felt bad for him during that entire Lita, Edge thing, but Lita is looking old and used lately, I think Matt seriously ugraded ;p

MMMMMMMm MMMMMmmmm Goooooooood

ashley-massaro-gm_l4.jpg

*vomits*

LITA-04.jpg

I thought Lita was hotter pre-boob job. Don't know what she was thinking trying to become a 'diva'. :doh:

I thought Lita was hotter pre-boob job. Don't know what she was thinking trying to become a 'diva'. :doh:

I agree, I think she was definitely more attractive a few years ago, plus was a fair in ring talent too, granted that was preinjury. Not too many females in the WWE could execute that Essa Rios moonsault like she once could.

- News

This is a bit old but some of you may not know so I'll post it.. Since we're on the topic of ladies, Stacey Keibler's contract with WWE has expired. She's recently signed a contract with Disney.

Unconfirmed rumor's suggest that Brock Lesner may be training to compete in the UFC.

Also this may be the last year we see a Diva Search contest. Apparently votes are down and interest in general just isn't there. That may change as the competition comes to a close. Rumor has it McMahon isn't happy with the latest batch of girls. However Jen England and Layla El have garnered back stage respect as they seem to take the wrestling business very seriously preferring to socialize with the other wrestlers and asking questions where as the other girls tend to stick to themselves.

- However Jen England and Layla El have garnered back stage respect as they seem to take the wrestling business very seriously preferring to socialize with the other wrestlers and asking questions where as the other girls tend to stick to themselves.

Good. I hope one of those two will win.

All the way on the 3rd page...this deserves a bump.

For real.. It's pretty slow on Wrestling news today.. Should be better tomorrow ;p..

Oh if those were wondering where Randy Orton was for those few months he was away.. he was suspended for smoking pot and having a bad attitude towards the ladies.

That explains why he got the sudden suspension. Good find.

I really don't have any news but more of a comment. I thought that the promos and finish to the TNA show last week were excellent. Ya had Brother Runt (Spike Dudley) going insane, Monty Brown calling Samoa Joe a Hippophant (Hippo and Elephant) in the promos and the finish had the Joe vs Rhyno main event break down because of Monty's interference. There was a gore thru a broken table set up at the entry ramp. TNA's learning slowly but surely.

That explains why he got the sudden suspension. Good find.

I really don't have any news but more of a comment. I thought that the promos and finish to the TNA show last week were excellent. Ya had Brother Runt (Spike Dudley) going insane, Monty Brown calling Samoa Joe a Hippophant (Hippo and Elephant) in the promos and the finish had the Joe vs Rhyno main event break down because of Monty's interference. There was a gore thru a broken table set up at the entry ramp. TNA's learning slowly but surely.

Enjoy Joe while he lasts in TNA.. I won't be surprised to see him in WWE within the next year or two.. He's extremely unhappy with TNA.