Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Better watch out TK, that Wildlife foundation that sued the WWF years ago for its name might come after you. DIdnt you get the memo that said get the F out... hence WWE now. :)

To some of us it'll always be the WWF. ;)

Besides, E stands for Extreme.

Brutal good or brutal 'so bad I want a refund'?

We actively complained that money was wasted by the time that pay per view was over.

The card looked good on paper, but i didn't think it delivered.

Orton/Angle was OK. But Orton stinks, so there were too many chinlocks.

Orton's offense last night: Punch, kick, chinlock, dropkick, chinlock, elbow drop, chinlock, RKO. And he won

Umaga/Eugene was harmless. Umaga beat up Doink & Hacksaw Jim Duggan, but didn't fight Kamala. Which scared the hell out of me, because i don't want to see an actual match between Umaga & Kamala

The 2/3 falls match was won by Flair 2 falls to ZERO! Foley got DQ'd in the second fall maybe 7 minutes in. I had much higher hopes for this match. Flair was bleeding like mad afterwards when Foley busted out the barbed wire baseball bat, though.

The 3 Way IC title match was the best match of the night. Carlito had his working shoes on, and the best move of the night was a crazy superplex. let me see if I can describe it the right way.

Nitro & Carlito were fighting on the turnbuckle. Nitro fell off and was hung in the tree of woe. Benjamin ran over, JUMPED to the top rope, & grabbed Carlito for a superplex. Right before Benjamin superplexed Carlito, Nitro sat up out of the tree of woe, and back suplexed Benjamin! It was pretty sweet. I'm sure they'll replay it on RAW tonight. Nitro ended up winning, which was a surprise.

RVD beat Edge, which pissed me off. I don't know why they won't give Edge a chance with the belt, but they'll give Cena 9,000 chances.......

The match itself was ok, but it was your typical RVD match. A lot of flipping around.

Kane/Kane was very slow. And it had the ugliest superplex spot you've ever seen. They totally screwed it up. Fake Kane won, so we get to see more of it.

Cena beat Sabu, getting him to tap out fo the STFU. I loathe Cena, so you can imagine how much I liked that one. The match itself was actually pretty good. Cena took a beating from the lumberjacks, and the usual Sabu chair offense (Arabian face busters, throwing stuff, etc). Cena FU'd Sabu from the ring to the floor through a table, and F'd it up. It was SICK. He didn't land anywhere near the middle of the table.......

DX beat the spirit squad, and laid them all out by the end. Then, for our amusement, they grabbed one of them (Mitch, maybe) and stuck his face right in HHH's ass. Good times all around.

Then RVD promised Cena a title match tonight, meaning we totally wasted our money, and Cena's going to win the belt tonight to really aggrivate me.

It was not a show that anyone had to go out of their way to see. Which is why I was disappointed in it.

And Mickie James wasn't on! :)

this is a more aproperiate thread since we kinda got off on all things RASTLING :D

as for as John Cena goes tho they are coming to Norfolk this Sunday and they are advertising John Cena versus Edge in A NO HOLDS BARRED match for the WWE title

Rumor has it that Cena get's the belt back tonight on RAW, although he is lame his act has gotten better recently due to more violence in his matches helping to cover up his lack of in ring skill. A heel turn to cheat and win the belt or a Vince set up of Heyman to get the belt back would make it more interesting.

On a different note anybody think the TNA belt controversy and the Van Dam title change have ironic timing. I hope TNA didn't do that just because WWE did and it's just a coincidence.

Rumor has it that Cena get's the belt back tonight on RAW, although he is lame his act has gotten better recently due to more violence in his matches helping to cover up his lack of in ring skill. A heel turn to cheat and win the belt or a Vince set up of Heyman to get the belt back would make it more interesting.

On a different note anybody think the TNA belt controversy and the Van Dam title change have ironic timing. I hope TNA didn't do that just because WWE did and it's just a coincidence.

I think TNA is just doing whatever they do. I have a hard time following their storylines a lot.

Who wouldn't?

Mickie James vs DX Man Ass? No contest.

I'm slightly upset that they didn't get PM'd to me, even though I've already seen them. There's no such thing as too much Mickie.......

you must share now :)

Inbox. :shhh:

If DX is going to stick around for awhile - I think Shane O'Mac should turn on his dad tonight and join them. Hell, if nothing else maybe we could see a few more Shane matches... at least they always have one or two 'oh my GOD' moments.