Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

A lot of Flair's issues are self-inflicted. Too many bad decisions in his past have caught up with him and now he has to go through with this drama. Crazy, how he continues to try to live the Nature Boy style when he has SO many financial issues. Sometimes when folks get money, they trust folks to do what's best for them. Some folks don't always have your best interests at heart. Hope this can end well, but I doubt it.

A lot of Flair's issues are self-inflicted. Too many bad decisions in his past have caught up with him and now he has to go through with this drama. Crazy, how he continues to try to live the Nature Boy style when he has SO many financial issues. Sometimes when folks get money, they trust folks to do what's best for them. Some folks don't always have your best interests at heart. Hope this can end well, but I doubt it.

He came from the era when you were supposed to "live the gimmick." Unfortunately, the gimmick took over his life.

It's pretty difficult to feel sorry for a 62 year old man who continues to live like a 24 year old carny.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

Terrible story about Flair--my favorite wrestler of all time.

But you never stop learning. And reading this article has made me decide to cut back on how much I spend eating out every month. I'm certainly not in his position, but am guilty of spending over $2k a month on restaurants over the last ten years. Stupid in retrospect.

Thank god..brand split is coming to and end...now need to drop one of the 2 heavy weight championship belts.

I really am wondering where they are going with HHH v. Punk....i smell some sort of click reunion coming]

BTW,,,,awesome hearing the nWo theme lastnight!

---------- Post added August-30th-2011 at 10:19 AM ----------

Which Sin Cara was that last night...apparently Mystico is gone from the wwe.

Thank god..brand split is coming to and end...now need to drop one of the 2 heavy weight championship belts.

I really am wondering where they are going with HHH v. Punk....i smell some sort of click reunion coming]

BTW,,,,awesome hearing the nWo theme lastnight!

---------- Post added August-30th-2011 at 10:19 AM ----------

Which Sin Cara was that last night...apparently Mystico is gone from the wwe.

They aren't going to start by consolidating everything now. It's going to be a slow process. And I'm not sure if they'll get rid either world title. They might make them brand exclusive like they did before. Where the champ can defend the title only on that belt's "show" but the champion can go on either show. If they go that route, ALL of the other titles need to be consolidated.

World/WWE

Intercontinental

Tag

*new belt for extreme rules stuff*

They need to merge the intercontinental and US titles.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwefeaturepage/return-of-the-nwo

After reading that article on WWE.com and the NWO music last night. Its kind of clear they are thinking of bringing back the NWO. Question is....will they do it right this time with Nash recruiting current young guys to compete under the NWO stable and not bringing back old guys to sell t-shirts.

Just looking at the roster, here are the current WWE guys who would make good NWO members.

Miz

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Teddy Dibiase

Tyson Kidd

The Bella Twins

boom. There is your new NWO with Nash as the boss telling his people to bring as much gold back.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwefeaturepage/return-of-the-nwo

After reading that article on WWE.com and the NWO music last night. Its kind of clear they are thinking of bringing back the NWO. Question is....will they do it right this time with Nash recruiting current young guys to compete under the NWO stable and not bringing back old guys to sell t-shirts.

Just looking at the roster, here are the current WWE guys who would make good NWO members.

Miz

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Teddy Dibiase

Tyson Kidd

The Bella Twins

boom. There is your new NWO with Nash as the boss telling his people to bring as much gold back.

Bad idea. The NWO is Hall, Nash, Hogan and Sixx Pac. Anyone else is just a pretender. Seriously, whatever they do, there WILL NOT be a Scott Hall moment where he came out of the crowd and declared war on WCW.