Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Nice work for a change WWE. More of this please.

I wonder if they have a working agreement with ROH that goes further than a Colt Cabana cameo...like Punk being able to show up on ROH with the WWE belt?

And what kind of reaction would it get to have Del Rio declared the new champ on Raw tonight anyway? Maybe the reasoning could be that Punk leaving without facing him in a match Vince demanded = Punk forfeiting the belt?

Another screwjob on an even more obvious scale..!

I'm sure its only temporary but thanks WWE for making me give a crap about something you are doing for a change.

Chavo went off on Cena the other day on twitter.:)

Guerrero wrote: "Ok, don't "Fin" say that people will talk about this for years if you're going to let Punk do all the work and not deliver at the PPV, Cena. I am tired and I know fans are tired of WWE Superstars talking big and not delivering. We don't want to see someone just in a fight. And frankly no one believes it anymore. If Miz can kick your ass then the clerk at the store can kick your ass, so please deliver if you say that..

"People will remember this PPV. You know Punk will bring "it". I've been in the ring with both of you and Punk has "it". Cena you have mic skills yes but if you think people believe your BS lazy comeback that you do exactly the same every match then you are mistaken. Eddie and I taught you different. We never said "get lazy" and do the damn thing every night. We always said "think out of the box" and give the fans what they deserve and not rely on the "machine" to "get you over".

"I hope this lights a fire under your ass and you deliver this Sunday. Don't just rest on you being over cause you are and that is easy. Challenge yourself and give the fans what they deserve. That's why they boo you. Because they aren't stupid. They know what they pay for and the "great" promo guy but the ****ty "match" guy that you have become is not what they want. I understand "longevity" but at the sacrifice of the fans trust is not worth it. Deliver on your fans and deliver on why you got into this business. Eventually the fans that you have gained with from the purple t-shirts will turn on you. Take a lesson from the Hulkster. Give the fans there $ worth and don't become just another "promo" guy. I know you love this biz and don't get distracted from the McMahon $. Deliver please!! Have enough respect for your fans because without them, you're working at a fast food chain.

"Love you man and I support you and hope you see this because I know Punk will and I know he's going to bring it because he's got nothing to lose!"

Sent: Jul 18, 2011 4:20a

“@WWEUniverse: It's 12:00 a.m. ... Do you know where your WWE Champion is? #MITB @CMPunk” The champ is...here: http://t.co/SzUGZf5

sent via Twitter for iPhone

On Twitter: http://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/92871357636943872

Love it! I have to admit, Punk is growing on me. I hated his "Jesus" gimmick but his original persona, what he reverted back to after the new Nexus fall, is gold.

Chavo hit it on the head, but sadly I think Cena is too far gone as a babyface.

I spent most of this morning looking up Punk's contract signing on RAW on Youtube

Just total comedy

I mean I'm not a big wrestling fan but all the jawing is hilarious, especially Punk calling Cena the New York Yankees. And you know everything Punk says is right. The Red Sox aren't the underdog anymore, Boston isn't an underdog city. They've become what they always hated...the New York Yankees.

"You're Steinbrenner!"

I think Punk can rise to SUPERSTAR status with this latest gimmick. I never cared about him (or anyone else in the WWF) before this, but I have to admit that they hit gold and the sky is the limit if they continue to do this right.

I'm happy to be a wrestling fan again :)

Well this was fast.

Click

STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy.

I wonder how long until he's future endeavored.....

Edited by spjunkies

So HHH is running the show now..........lol

---------- Post added July-18th-2011 at 11:18 PM ----------

Okay, I'm lost.

After years and years of storylines of McMahon being "relieved of duty," why do I get the feeling that this is really it? Or is this part of some huge storyline that I'm not aware of?

I think that HHH has been hurt enough to wrestle part time now, plus we already knew that him and Steph pretty much ran the show/storyline and there was rumors of him being a monster on booking overseas. I think that Vince is getting old and now he offically has handed it over to HHH and Steph

Okay, I'm lost.

After years and years of storylines of McMahon being "relieved of duty," why do I get the feeling that this is really it? Or is this part of some huge storyline that I'm not aware of?

Might be a combination of both. I can't believe they had the audacity to have HHH run the day-to-day operations. Even though it is only part of the storyline, they still made a bold move by not playing it safe and having Stephanie run it.

All in all, this is the shock value I am talking about. They still have a long way to go, but this is a start.