Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I just got back from California visiting my brother. It was my birthday back in July and he happened to surprise me when I came out with some tickets to an indy wrestling promotion show while I was out there because Bryan Danielson was wrestling at it. Well I must say this ended up being one of the best nights I've had in a looong looong time. It was in basically a knights of columbus style hall with a ring in the middle and chairs around it. Only a few hundred people could fit inside there for the show. The show was so much fun, wrestlers were literally being thrown out of the rings into people's laps.

The Danielson match was awesome and the crowd was intense. About 50 people in attendance wore ties and threw them into the ring as Danielson entered. He pretended to go after the ref with a tie and everyone cracked up. During the match his opponent choked Bryan with the ties to a huge response of "You Are Fired!" chants but Danielson did it back to him (To resounding "You Are Hired!" chants ha). Some of the chants during the match were "You killed Justin! You killed Justin!" "Cena got his ****ing head kicked in!" "Spit On Him!" "**** Michael Cole! **** Michael Cole!" After the match the dude right in front of me cursed at Danielson right before he was about to make a promo and he quickly responded with "Hey man, I can't use that language. I'm a PG wrestler!"

Oh and Paul London did a shooting star press to someone on the outside of the ring in the first row of fans. Insane. What a fun night, I'll have to find some pics and post them.

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/news/

Edited by BigMike21

I just got back from California visiting my brother. It was my birthday back in July and he happened to surprise me when I came out with some tickets to an indy wrestling promotion show while I was out there because Bryan Danielson was wrestling at it. Well I must say this ended up being one of the best nights I've had in a looong looong time. It was in basically a knights of columbus style hall with a ring in the middle and chairs around it. Only a few hundred people could fit inside there for the show. The show was so much fun, wrestlers were literally being thrown out of the rings into people's laps.

The Danielson match was awesome and the crowd was intense. About 50 people in attendance wore ties and threw them into the ring as Danielson entered. He pretended to go after the ref with a tie and everyone cracked up. During the match his opponent choked Bryan with the ties to a huge response of "You Are Fired!" chants but Danielson did it back to him (To resounding "You Are Hired!" chants ha). Some of the chants during the match were "You killed Justin! You killed Justin!" "Cena got his ****ing head kicked in!" "Spit On Him!" "**** Michael Cole! **** Michael Cole!" After the match the dude right in front of me cursed at Danielson right before he was about to make a promo and he quickly responded with "Hey man, I can't use that language. I'm a PG wrestler!"

Oh and Paul London did a shooting star press to someone on the outside of the ring in the first row of fans. Insane. What a fun night, I'll have to find some pics and post them.

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/news/

Here are some pics from the show I went to. You can see how ridiculously small the place was:

http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3444

oh ****. I missed the Sandman.

Who gives a crap about ECW (it's cool, just joshing around). On a serious note, the Kevin Nash and Sting in Wolfpack paint beating down Hogan and Bishoff was awesome.

I'm wondering if "They" is Nash and Sting along with Raven that Abyss is talking about now. After yesterdays show.

For the record, I did think last week that Batista was part of they, but not so much now.

Edited by Riggins77

Oh

my

gaaaawd!

Raven VS Dreamer was f'n insane. If you missed it, I hope you can can find a torrent of it. At one point Dreamer uses barb wire & puts Raven in a crossface with the barbwire in his EYE. Foley did a barbwire wrapped mandible claw into the mouth of one of Raven's Flock flunkies. Bloodiest match in a long looooong time.

Jerry Lynn is out with a back injury so it's RVD vs Sabu. And Sabu has shaved his head. And Fonzie is ringside for this one.

Edited by TK

ECW PPV at the Impact Zone? Fail.

Didn't see it did you? :)

Impact Zone had an ECW make over for the night. And a crowd that was hot all night. Including a "Shut the **** up" chant at one point.

:beavisnbutthead: