Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

The best part was getting to see Cena get his ass kicked like that. :)

Well except for his little thumbs up as he was going to the back.

With them whipping Punk & Cena like that, Creative needs Taker to return in time before they drop this angle.

If anyone deserves a title push, it's Kane. He's always been one of the top wrestlers in WWE, yet he's been WWE Champion once, and it was for 24 hours. He won the ECW World Title, but that doesn't really count.

Zero mic skills will always keep you mid roster no matter how good a wrestler you are. The worst move of his career was going without a mask.

Zero mic skills will always keep you mid roster no matter how good a wrestler you are. The worst move of his career was going without a mask.

I honestly think Kane's been at his best without the mask. They gave him more of a psychotic persona. It was his promo work with this latest angle that has landed him this push. I honestly think that creative ran out of ideas on what to do with his character. He was a one shot deal that kinda stuck around and was the Taker when Taker needed some time off.

I haven't watched wrestling for real since The Rock left. I read the recaps because of all you guys saying it was awesome last night only to be disappointed. A bunch of no name jobbers jumped Cena? What's sad is that is exciting nowadays.

Yeah I was in the same boat yesterday.. I get done reading and am like *facepalm*

Also a big fan of Kane, always have been.. The reason Kane hasn't had big title pushes in the past is because he didn't want them.. The last few years he felt like his career was winding down and refused several pushes because he wanted to help the younger guys get over. Another big reason I'm a huge fan..

Edited by Devastate

Or Bret Hart. But he's right, it does help to have good mic skills.
Yup, just ask Shelton Benjamin...

That's why for my money HBK is one of the best EVER. Great on the mic, great in the ring, can wrestle any style, and good as heel OR face.

According to Dave Meltzer, the "people that needed to know" were told that Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) was fired for choking ring announcer Justin Roberts with his own tie during the NXT invasion angle on RAW this past Monday.

The shot was edited from some replays of the angle and was described as being too violent for what WWE allows on it’s programming.

Word is that someone very important complained to WWE officials about the angle with the idea that kids who were watching may think it’s fun to choke people with their ties. It’s unknown who actually complained but it had to be someone with a lot of power.

Bryan is being described as a scapegoat. WWE does want to bring him back to the roster once the whole thing blows over.

Danielson was described as the type of person you would want your locker room filled with.

He'll be back.

He'll be back.

Yeah, I was thinking it was a work at first but when I saw the reasoning, I was left with ???s. Why not fire Roberts and the cameraman for selling things the way that they did. The camera man should have known that would have been "too graphic" for WWE shows. All reports (even from Danielson's) old boss are saying that "It's not a work" Shame on WWE if this holds up.

See... Stupid angle. They don't even have the backbone to not give a crap about some whiner. I finally saw it, and I wasn't as excited as you guys were, but it was good TV. Now they're on path to ruin it. Well done, WWE.

Tell that to Chris Benoit.

Right up until the moment he went off the deep end, Chris Benoit was one of the best wrestler's ever. I put him and Kurt Angle's first wrestlemania match as one of the best of all time. He was ridiculously dynamic. And all of that landed him in the top spot for what, a year maybe in each company? He was horrible on the mic, which is why he fell back to mid-card soon after.

I wouldn't say Bret Hart had bad mic skills. He wasn't great, but he wasn't as bad as Benoit or Kane either. He had a little of the best of both worlds.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Damn it...

Yeah. I think Mattel is the one with enough stroke to cause Vince to use Bryan as a scapegoat. Especially since WWE & Mattel just recently did a huge deal together.

To add to the suck factor it caused them to rewrite RAW over the weekend so we got what we got last night. :mad: