Sign in to follow this  
TK

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

Rey Mystero vs. Edge is on now. Go Edge!!!!!!!!!!!

**** that little *****. I never laughed as hard as when Big Daddy Cool Diesel came in during his match and powerbombed the **** out of him.

Whats your predictions for the next three matches?

I say, Edge over Ray; Jericho wins the Elimination Chamber match and faces John Cena after he beats Randy Orton tonight.

The Big Show is back! Holy ****. He is in great shape, lost a ton of weight. I heard Hogan on the Bubba the Love Spone Show say he was in the best shape of his life, looks like it.

I couldn't see it well on sopcast but was he bleeding from his nose or mouth?
nose it looked like. It's good to see him back. WWE is getting good again.

great.... another week of father time :doh:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

****ing A. I'm watching it on Sopcast, figured the Mysterio match would suck (they always do), so I skipped it.

And I missed the Big Show. Damnit

figured the Mysterio match would suck (they always do)
:wtf: :insane:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

i bet your gonna cry like a little girl when your boy is gone in 1 month... face it, he needs to go.. that match was anything but entertaining......

also isnt it wooooooo not whooooo? as in who honestly likes that old sack of crap

great.... another week of father time :doh:
big show got ****ed up hahahaha nose and grill got jacked up mayweather big show at wrestlemania...you heard it here first
i bet your gonna cry like a little girl when your boy is gone in 1 month... face it, he needs to go.. that match was anything but entertaining......

also isnt it wooooooo not whooooo? as in who honestly likes that old sack of crap

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4878826&postcount=3372

:munchout:

Pretty good PPV, Mayweather blasting Big Slow was awesome, and the matches were decent. Genius move by Orton to ***** slap the ref to retain the gold:)...wish Kennedy would have won...I'm thinkin Flair might lose at WM

Read the results, what a cop-out ending to the Orton match. Too bad Hardy didn't win the EC.

Read the results, what a cop-out ending to the Orton match. Too bad Hardy didn't win the EC.

The ending of the EC was dumb. Why let Hardy kick out of the Pedigree just to lose?

As for the Orton ending, I liked it. The whole match, Orton was trying to "weasel" his way out, so he could keep the title. He almost won by countout a couple of times, then he finally caught Cena outside with the RKO.

Orton figured he had the match won, but Cena beat the count & got back into the ring at nine. Orton realized at that moment that he was going to lose, so he slapped the referee. It was a good ending to the story the match told......

Guest sith lord

Yeah, and last night he punked the Big Show.