Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Bobby Lashley released today....steroids....hmmmm.

He was also one of the boringest wrestlers ever. He couldn't put two words together behind the microphone. You need more than just physical skill to make it in wrestling. Let him go to TNA with all the other fired drug addicts. Good riddance................

Guest sith lord
He was also one of the boringest wrestlers ever. He couldn't put two words together behind the microphone. You need more than just physical skill to make it in wrestling. Let him go to TNA with all the other fired drug addicts. Good riddance................

Yeah, and the WWE is 100% clean. Whatever. I'm sure Vince, HHH, Cena, Flair, Cane, Mark Henry and lil Rey Mysterio, just to name a few, has never taken roids.

Yeah, and the WWE is 100% clean. Whatever. I'm sure Vince, HHH, Cena, Flair, Cane, Mark Henry and lil Rey Mysterio, just to name a few, has never taken roids.

None have ever tested positive. When you assume you make a DONKEY out of U AND ME......................

They don't have a lot of guys who sport mic skills. That's why they need to bring back the "Stables".

You have enough big names to have their own sections, and get lesser known guys some face time.

Jericho

HHH

Orton

Edge (I think he might)

Cena

This could be spread across "brands"

So, you'd have rollover that makes more sense.

For Example, I'd like to see a stable of....

Jeff Hardy, HHH, Matt Hardy, HBK, CM Punk, Ashley

You'd get all those folks in a ring to run their mouths at the begining of a show, but for the matches, you might only get the Hardy's with the others a ringside.

They don't have a lot of guys who sport mic skills. That's why they need to bring back the "Stables".

You have enough big names to have their own sections, and get lesser known guys some face time.

Jericho

HHH

Orton

Edge (I think he might)

Cena

This could be spread across "brands"

So, you'd have rollover that makes more sense.

For Example, I'd like to see a stable of....

Jeff Hardy, HHH, Matt Hardy, HBK, CM Punk, Ashley

You'd get all those folks in a ring to run their mouths at the begining of a show, but for the matches, you might only get the Hardy's with the others a ringside.

They should make this stable.

Lashley

Mark Henry

Big Daddy V

Farooq

Nation 2K8 baby! They were the **** back in the day......

They should make this stable.

Lashley

Mark Henry

Big Daddy V

Farooq

Nation 2K8 baby! They were the **** back in the day......

exactly.

The Nation vs DX was so funny. remember X-pac as Mark Henry? Road Dogg as D-Lo? HHH as Vince or the "Crock"?

"I just got back from the bathroom......and you shouldn't have smelled what the Crock was cookin!"

Guest sith lord
None have ever tested positive. When you assume you make a DONKEY out of U AND ME......................

And if you believe they have a "real" testing policy, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Also regarding Lashley, WWE didn't have any concrete plans for him when he actually did return. At one point, Lashley hadn't even heard from WWE in weeks. Not even a phone call to see how his rehabilitation process was coming along. He felt sneered over their lack of compassion for him and the lack of direction for his character.

HBK vs. Flair is almost set in stone for Wrestlemania. I couldn't think of anyone on else on the RAW roster that would deserve to retire Flair than Michaels.

If it's Flair vs Michaels I hope Flair wins.

Michaels doesn't need to beat Flair to be over with the fans. An up & comer should be able to retire him. Someone who could brag about it afterwards & move up the ladder.

Kennedy maybe, or someone like that. Not a former world champion.

Michaels had the flare and ego which helped his character advance just like Flair did. I've seen Flair lose to guys like Rico and Snitsky before and those were guys that had no business being elevated. Having Flair go out to a top-tier player and future HoF'er would be the right way to go in my eyes.

Guest sith lord

You know what would kick arse is to have Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard interfere on Flairs behalf just like the old days.