Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Technically yes. But he looks more Samoan. Vince McMahon has never made a true 100% black guy the champ.

I.E. Booker T. He was the World Champion not WWE champion.

The World title is given to great stars that Vince does not seem worthy of getting the true title.

The Great Khali was once the World Champion. No chance Vince would let him win the WWE title.

Rey Mysterio was the World Champion not WWE champion.

Now Eddie Guerrero did win the WWF title which was a shocker. Especially winning it from Brock Lesnar.

I don't get the Khali point.

The Iron Shiek was WWF Champion. As was Pedro Morales.

Here's some quick trivia... Without looking (be honest) Who has the longest tenure as WWF/E champion (meaning total days with the belt held through all of their reigns combined)?

And who has the LEAST days as champion?

Nope.

Kane's 1 day beat this guys reign of zero days.

Then it's gotta be Yokozuna, who I'm pretty sure held the belt for even less time than Dolph Ziggler. As for the most, I'll just go with the guy who beat Yokozuna, Hulk Hogan. Edited by Big Blue Joe

Shortest title reign is Andre Beating Hogan then selling it to DiBiase I think

I'll be there...section 107 row 5!!!

I too was Summerslam 05 and that Lesnar- Taker house show

Cool story from that show- my seats were right next to the entrance (it was the basic locker room entrance like the Wizards have) and I look over and Orton and Cena are sitting next to me...watching the show

This was 02 so they weren't stars yet but it was super cool

I always went to Survivor Series 09 and Cyber Sunday 07

---------- Post added June-5th-2011 at 10:58 PM ----------

Ohh and longest reign is Bruno Sammartino??

:secret: wrestling is fake

So is the movie your name is based off...

So eat a ****

it's still real to me DAMMIT!!

Lol

---------- Post added June-5th-2011 at 11:23 PM ----------

I know that, but his dad is black. This might sound sexist, but don't "father" trump everything?

Some people do...

I mean I like to think Derek Jeter is black so it seems like my race has the biggest star in the sport lol

Yes!!

I bought that history of the wwe championship DVD like 6 years back and it made sure u knew your **** by the end of it

Ohh and does it bother anyone else that Orton and Cena have more titles reigns than both Rock and Austin already??

---------- Post added June-6th-2011 at 08:40 AM ----------

Two questions... What's you guys' favorite PPV? My favorite was WM 17...greatness

Oh and can anybody name Mick Foley's opponent from his infamous match where he lost his ear??? (bonus points for the place)

Yes!!

I bought that history of the wwe championship DVD like 6 years back and it made sure u knew your **** by the end of it

Ohh and does it bother anyone else that Orton and Cena have more titles reigns than both Rock and Austin already??

---------- Post added June-6th-2011 at 08:40 AM ----------

Two questions... What's you guys' favorite PPV? My favorite was WM 17...greatness

Oh and can anybody name Mick Foley's opponent from his infamous match where he lost his ear??? (bonus points for the place)

Terry Funk, Germany?

I know his opponent was Vader, but I don't remember where it happened.

As for the longest title reign, I would have been wrong, I would have guessed Bob Backlund.

Here's some quick trivia... Without looking (be honest) Who has the longest tenure as WWF/E champion (meaning total days with the belt held through all of their reigns combined)?

Without looking honestly would say maybe Bruno Samartino for the longest and Yokuzuna for the least?

Without looking honestly would say maybe Bruno Samartino for the longest and Yokuzuna for the least?

Yes to Sammartino. No to Zuna. (question was already answered, but at least I know you weren't cheating :P)

Thought I would make a thread just for the upcoming PPV at Verizon Center...

I know I created a thread about how WWE sucks and all, but truth be told I bought 6 tickets to this PPV.

The WWE is my first love and as much as I hate alot of the storylines in WWE right now (Super Cena) I love the energy of a live PPV audience.

I love the chants, the signs, the pyro and the in-ring performances.

My first WWF event was Backlash w/ The Rock and Triple H in the main event. Stone Cold came down and cleaned house with a steel chair and Rock won the WWF title. Just awesome.

I also went to Summerslam and saw Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels in a pretty intense match. Maybe Hogan isnt a great technical wrestler but he has the fans in the palm of his hands.

I also went to a house show and saw The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar. This match was awesome even though it wasn't televised.

So I thought it would be cool for people attending or watching Capitol Punishment to discuss it here.

John Cena © vs. R Truth for the WWE title is the only match booked at this point. Im kinda excited about this. R Truth's first WWE title match. His journey has taken him from being K Kwik and a partner of Road Dogg to TNA as Ron "The Truth Killings" in which he dissed WWE then he went back to WWE as the happy go lucky dancing wrestler now to the bitter heel he is right now.

I for 1 am rooting for R Truth in this match. I'd say there is less than a 1% chance Vince actually let's R Truth win the title but I still think there is a chance.

Has there ever been a african american WWF-WWE champion? The Rock is the easy answer but lets be honest. He's samoan.

I know DC crowds love to hate John Cena as do many other crowds. I saw Jericho and Cena and Summerslam and the fans truly made the match. Let's go Cena- Let's go Jericho- Let's go Cena, Lets go Jericho.

I have a feeling this match will have the same type of reaction. Vince will probably hate the fact that half the crowd if not more will be cheering for R Truth.

So let's discuss Capitol Punishment. Also I would like to know your memories of WWF-E events you've attended.

P.S. If there is a CM Punk, Rey Mysterio match, that might be the match of the night.

---------- Post added June-5th-2011 at 06:07 PM ----------

And for the record I love the WWF-E. Im just a scorn lover that can't stand alot of the rubish seen on Raw and Smackdown. I miss Stone Cold, The Rock, Mankind, Brock Lesnar, The masked Kane, the Hardy Boys, The Dudley Boyz, women being powerbombed through tables, Chirs Jericho with long hair.

I was really hurt with the whole Chris Benoit thing. He was one of my favorites and the first time I idolized someone who became a murderer.

WWE Capitol Punishment

WWE Championship Match

John Cena © vs. R-Truth

The only WWE Event I went to was RAW back in 09, when Shaq guest host. The show was okay, but the experience was nice. That was the first night I saw Alex Riley. He was talking about who cool he was and what not, had on that Varsity jacket, talking about how his mother was Miss Virginia. He was good on the mic.

I like R-Truth. I wouldn't mind seeing him take the strap at all. I'm more tired of HHH than I can even say, and Cena's getting old already too. I think it's time for some of the mid-card talent to start getting some hefty pushes. There are guys out there that can do a lot if given the opportunity. I think Truth is one of them.

I remember going to Survivor Series 2009; it was awesome to see Batista walk back to the ring and Batista Bomb Rey after the fans chanted "one more time!"

I dread going there and seeing tons of Cena shirts and Rey masks, but that's the new WWE for ya. I'll cheer loud for C.M. Punk & Sheamus.

I attended WMXX at The Garden. Awesome show, save for Goldberg/Lesnar. And as an old WCW fan, it was awesome to see Benoit win the triple-threat title match. I still have some of the confetti that fell when it was all over. And Goldberg tried to throw me one of his gloves, but it went to a kid sitting beside me instead. I've been to 20 or so WCW/WWE shows, and countless indy-circuit shows. But that one was definitely the highlight.

I didnt read the rest of the thread so I do not know if somone has gotten it right, but its either Bruno Sanmartino, or Hogan.

Oh and the least is either Yokozuna w/ losing just after beating brett hart to hogan, or Andre after winning and selling it to dibase

Edited by Hdf561