Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I think them having Rey Mysterio as champ is an absolute joke. :doh: You mean to tell me he can REALLY beat, say Big Show? Edge? John Cena? I know they do it for ratings and what not, but gimme a break.

Yup. Kana came out and started fighting CM Punk and then Mysterio 619ed and pinned Swagger. It was crap. And he did it all wearing your beloved Lakers colors head to toe.

He's not that bad of a heel IMO. I've gone from hating him to marking out whenever he's on screen in a short span of time. He just has that classic heel heat that I haven't seen in quite a while from the E.

He's not that bad of a heel IMO. I've gone from hating him to marking out whenever he's on screen in a short span of time. He just has that classic heel heat that I haven't seen in quite a while from the E.

I get that. My thing is, McMahon really makes wrestlers pay dues.

Lesnar won the title fast but was really special.

Sheamus is good IMO but to have 2 WWE title wins?

Remember the WWE title was the WWF title.

The WWF title history has iconic wrestlers, Austin, Rock, Hart, Michaels, Yokuzuna, Taker, Hogan.

Sheamus has won it twice. Does his name even fit in the same sentence as those.

My question is why Sheamus? He has potential... Dont get me wrong. But why does McMahon have a special place for him. I just really dont get it.

Its refeshing though that there is an element of surprise now. Usually the title goes to Cena, Orton, Batista and Edge.

Edited by HRNY4ZRNY

Sorry, it all comes down to taste, but that music sucks for wrestling. It's the same generic, unrecognizable drivel that fails at setting a tone for a wrestler's personality which almost all wrestlers have these days. Words that are way too boring to decipher, music that has no uniqueness about it.

This is a new phenomena, as well. None of the songs make me laugh anymore (ie. Kurt Angle's ridiculously egomaniacal gladiator theme or Irwin R. Shyster's typewriter). None of them represent a stark personality anymore. I know it's because all WWE wrestlers have the same ****y, stuck up, smartass shtick going on these days. Everybody gets a song you could imagine hearing on a radio station that plays "today's new music." Shoot me in the head.

It's fun to hear themes for the old school wrestlers that are still in the biz. DX always kept their theme that would get your blood flowing 20 seconds before you even saw them. That just doesn't happen anymore.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Sorry, it all comes down to taste, but that music sucks for wrestling. It's the same generic, unrecognizable drivel that fails at setting a tone for a wrestler's personality which almost all wrestlers have these days. Words that are way too boring to decipher, music that has no uniqueness about it.

This is a new phenomena, as well. None of the songs make me laugh anymore (ie. Kurt Angle's ridiculously egomaniacal gladiator theme or Irwin R. Shyster's typewriter). None of them represent a stark personality anymore. I know it's because all WWE wrestlers have the same ****y, stuck up, smartass shtick going on these days. Everybody gets a song you could imagine hearing on a radio station that plays "today's new music." Shoot me in the head.

It's fun to hear themes for the old school wrestlers who have been in the biz for a while. DX always kept their theme that would get your blood flowing 20 seconds before you even saw them. That just doesn't happen anymore.

I don't know. The little bit I actually watch has some guys with cool theme music.

HHH, Randy Orton, Undertaker...

Kane's music stinks now, it was better when it was Finger Eleven.

When Austin comes around he still has the same music, although the Disturbed version of his song is great.

The few times The Rock comes around, he's kept his music.

I guess it's not that good if I have to go to two wrestlers who are barely ever around :ols:

It's fun to hear themes for the old school wrestlers that are still in the biz. DX always kept their theme that would get your blood flowing 20 seconds before you even saw them. That just doesn't happen anymore.

You make a good point. Here's my all time fave wrestling entrance.

c0hlqNmEpLQ

I used to love it when Dusty came out to this song. Although I think he used the Bo Diddley version a few times.

Hey, it started with the Rumble :ols:

I'd like only 4 PPVs.

JANUARY=Royal Rumble

APRIL=Wrestlemania

JULY=Summerslam

OCTOBER=Survivor Series

Absolutely. Having a PPV every month may be profitable but really weakens the build up for good matches.

The Big 4 were certainly classic.

Bad news on Survivor Series though. The 2009 one was the last one. At least it was in DC for the finale. I attended it at the Phone Booth- not a bad show, fun to be there live.

Absolutely. Having a PPV every month may be profitable but really weakens the build up for good matches.

The Big 4 were certainly classic.

Bad news on Survivor Series though. The 2009 one was the last one. At least it was in DC for the finale. I attended it at the Phone Booth- not a bad show, fun to be there live.

That was the last one? :(:(:(

My top 2 moments (I was there too :) ):

Undertaker's entrance live.

This (No this isn't me):

noID5dmlRrs

Skip to 7:00.

EDIT: http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/rw/country/united%20states :look: at November :)

Edited by ACW

Has been seen this video before? HAHA, so damn funny.

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

Second to none....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JO9FlBOhhE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JO9FlBOhhE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by blindside