Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Orton's a great prick heel, but should be IC champ IMHO.

Huh? That would be a disgrace. He deserves the top title. He's exactly what the WWF needs. Cena is such a dork. They need a heel title holder ala the Corporate Champ role that the Rock played.

How annoyed were you when HHH had that whole sledgehammer bit for more than 2 years? I hope Orton fractures HHH's skull.

yeah i hated that too. I guess they just find something that works once and keep going with it, oh well. I really hope he doesn't put HHH out of commision because they need to get something going storyline wise. They don't have much of anything happening right now, maybe they'll do something cool.

ACW what are you thinking? You need to have a combo of mic skills and wrestling skills. All the guys you listed are nice wrestlers but are so bad on the mic I want to turn the channel. I might agree if Booker were Booker T but he's this god awful King Booker character (btw Lawler is a GAWD so he BETTER win).

Orton is a mic and in ring Legend. Accept it. He's the next Champ. Bet right now.

ACW what are you thinking? You need to have a combo of mic skills and wrestling skills. All the guys you listed are nice wrestlers but are so bad on the mic I want to turn the channel.

What? Kennedy is great on the mic and I could see him being the champ within the next year, assuming he gets the push he deserves.

There are some guys that with pushes could become really popular

• Randy Orton (looks like he may be getting the push)
  • Mr. Kennedy
  • Kendrick and London - a great highflying team that remind me of the Rockers.

After that there is a real dropoff in young talent.

There are also the guys that need less screen time.

• John Cena - although he is booed some places there has been less of that, than there once was. He's been champion for what, 10 Months??? That's Crazy!
  • Bobby Lashley - definately built, but is terrible on the mic and can never look serious for some reason
  • Great Khali - massive, but lacks moves and can't speak English
  • Umaga - lack of moves and no mic skills
  • Santino Marella - although he doesn't get much time, he has the dumbest current gimmick. If he said Mama Mia one more time while announcing today, I probably would have turned the channel

There are many that I haven't listed, like the entire women's division (if they can't wrestle, they should just be managers.) and Smackdown wrestlers( hardly watch Smackdown).