TK

Let's see what we have so far....

Divorce petition from 2003 citing abuse

Protection from abuse order

DUI

Prescription drugs

Steroids

Murderer

He is a bag of cocaine away from being Jimmy Snuka.

Honest to God....everyone thought he was one of the "good guys" in wrestling. There is seriously no one in that business who is clean.

It's not the business. People are ****ed. Period.

--the bible was positioned beside the bodies. Mother and son.. not Chris.

--Chris was found in the basement in a weight room. Son was in upstairs bedroom. Wife in family room also upstairs

--chris killed himself with the cord from the weights. (my guess is similar to the cords on a machine like a pull down bar)

__ Wife was killed Friday. Son was killed saturday. Chris was killed later on saturday.

--Steroids was found but, won't know if he was on them until a couple weeks when the toxology reports come out.

It'll be interesting to see how the WWE goes on about this on ECW and SmackDown this week.

I heard there will be shows tonight, but there won't be any storylines/interviews. They're just going to wrestle.

I don't know what the announcers are going to say, or what they can say.

They can't bury him, and they can't praise him. They're in a really tough spot.......

he bound her wrists and feet together!?!

The dude said that her feet were bound together and perhaps even her wrist. I am thinking that her wrist has something bound to it but' date=' not connecting to the other wrist.

Could it have been a suicide text message?

If Regal/Chavo were really freaked out by it, it's possible....

Possible. Not nessarily much informed message but, it could have been soemthing along the lines of apologizing and such which worried the co-worker.

I think they were just close friends. Eddie and Benoit were basically best friends for 15 years. Chavo was Eddie's legit nephew. Apparently' date=' all three were close.[/quote']
If WWE was a caring employer' date=' they would be doing everything possible for Chavo right now. He's been through an unbelievable amount of emotional trauma in recent years.[/quote']
Chavo definitely needs to take some time off.

You can add Dean Malenko to that, also...

It'll be interesting to see how the WWE goes on about this on ECW and SmackDown this week.

well they tape ecw/smackdown tonight so should be interesting whats plays out.......They can't do a tribute now.....So is it back to the storylines or just matches? My feeling is they will just have a wrestling show with good competitive 10-15 minute matches..

Chavo was good friends with Benoit thru eddie guerrero and the time they spent in wcw together......

I dont think its fair to say there are NO good people associated with the business.....This was the actions of a sick man and nothing to do with Vince...

I am really interested in finding out about those text messages........

WWE is in for a terrible 12 to 18 months' date=' I think. They will survive, because McMahon always survive (and they have no real competition). But I think the company is going to be very different this time in 2008.[/quote']

It could actually be an opprtunity for them to start fresh.

Obviously, the McMahon death storyline has to be scrapped. I can't even tell you what else is going on in the WWE at this point. So, they can handle this the best way they see fit, then move on from there.

It could actually be an opprtunity for them to start fresh.

Obviously, the McMahon death storyline has to be scrapped. I can't even tell you what else is going on in the WWE at this point. So, they can handle this the best way they see fit, then move on from there.

I just think the press from this could be killer to ratings and ticket sales. Maybe it won't be, but I don't know. And, unlike most slumps, this could actually hurt viewing with the "smart mark" internet crowd. Benoit was a god with that group. If you look around the web, you basically have 50,000 online wrestling fans being told that there is no Santa Claus.

Or...nothing could happen. Vince has survived worse.

I just think the press from this could be killer to ratings and ticket sales. Maybe it won't be' date=' but I don't know. And, unlike most slumps, this could actually hurt viewing with the "smart mark" internet crowd. Benoit was a god with that group. [b']If you look around the web, you basically have 50,000 online wrestling fans being told that there is no Santa Claus.[/b]

Or...nothing could happen. Vince has survived worse.

That actually is a very good analogy. I am still in shock over this.

This was what they were going to originally to do on RAW last night if anyone cares (per Rajah.com):

Regarding the McMahon "death" angle on Raw last night before news broke out on the sudden death of WWE star Chris Benoit, thus causing the show to be a tribute show, original plans called for the show to end with "federal investigators" arresting Vince's wife Linda McMahon on suspicion of murder. However, it would later turn out that the incompetent "feds" were wrong. Not on last night's Raw, but on a future episode. The "feds" would then continue their investigation and the storyline would have continued for an indefinate amount of time.

Yeah, that was real. Not scripted. Two best friends celebrating a huge mark in their careers.

That picture was so different 48 hours ago.

It was actually different 24 hours ago when things first broke.

Now, I can't even explain it.

This whole thing is just so unreal.....

That picture was so different 48 hours ago.

It was actually different 24 hours ago when things first broke.

Now, I can't even explain it.

This whole thing is just so unreal.....

Yeah.

One passed because of a weak heart. The other killed himself because he is a piece of **** who we all thought had a 'good heart' if you know what I mean. 7 years old?! No excuses.. there is no excuse in this world for a 7 year old to have to be killed by his crazy **** father!:mad: