Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Wrasslin' is complete garbage. You should be ashamed that you admit to going to see that crap. But you are young, still. I just hope you don't ever have kids and subject them to it. Nothing worse than seeing some 30 year old dad bringing his kids to watch that ****. Does your mom know this is what you're doing with her money? :doh:

Like theyve said over and over "It's a soap opera for men." They got violence, blood shed, (sometimes) a decent story line, and plenty of gorgeous women.

Wrasslin' is complete garbage. You should be ashamed that you admit to going to see that crap. But you are young, still. I just hope you don't ever have kids and subject them to it. Nothing worse than seeing some 30 year old dad bringing his kids to watch that ****. Does your mom know this is what you're doing with her money? :doh:

I agree

But wrestling use to be like my religion. Back in the 80's. WWF and NWA use to be the sh-t!!! It suckz now.

You should be ashamed that you admit to going to see that crap. But you are young, still. I just hope you don't ever have kids and subject them to it. Nothing worse than seeing some 30 year old dad bringing his kids to watch that ****. Does your mom know this is what you're doing with her money? :doh:

I like what I like and you like what you like..No need to bash what I like.:rolleyes:

Still more exciting than Baseball.

Okay, you have your 1 second of internet fame(infamy) because you disapprove of what other people plan to do with a) THEIR Free time and B) THEIR money. Congratu****inglations. :)

From espn.com, click below for full story

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=2805155&type=story

Orton, other wrestlers, linked to probe of pharmacy

Associated Press

Eleven professional wrestlers, including the WWE's Randy Orton, have joined the list of athletes linked to a nationwide steroids investigation.

SI.com reported Monday that Orton allegedly received eight prescriptions for six different drugs -- including stanozolol, nandrolone and testosterone -- between March 2004 and August 2004. According to the documents SI.com reviewed, two doctors whose names also appear in Gary Matthews Jr.'s file, wrote prescriptions for Orton.

Orton, through the WWE, declined comment, SI.com said.

In its review of documents, SI.com reported it found Adam Copeland, a.k.a. Edge, and Shane Helms, a.k.a. The Hurricane, received HGH from Applied Pharmacy in Mobile, Ala., one of the pharmacies raided in the investigation led by Albany, N.Y., District Attorney David Soares.

The late Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio are mentioned later in the story. Unfortunately, I can't say that all of this is too surprising.

Guest sith lord
From espn.com, click below for full story

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=2805155&type=story

Orton, other wrestlers, linked to probe of pharmacy

Associated Press

Eleven professional wrestlers, including the WWE's Randy Orton, have joined the list of athletes linked to a nationwide steroids investigation.

SI.com reported Monday that Orton allegedly received eight prescriptions for six different drugs -- including stanozolol, nandrolone and testosterone -- between March 2004 and August 2004. According to the documents SI.com reviewed, two doctors whose names also appear in Gary Matthews Jr.'s file, wrote prescriptions for Orton.

Orton, through the WWE, declined comment, SI.com said.

In its review of documents, SI.com reported it found Adam Copeland, a.k.a. Edge, and Shane Helms, a.k.a. The Hurricane, received HGH from Applied Pharmacy in Mobile, Ala., one of the pharmacies raided in the investigation led by Albany, N.Y., District Attorney David Soares.

The late Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio are mentioned later in the story. Unfortunately, I can't say that all of this is too surprising.

When I said steroids had something to do with Eddie's death I was blasted. Now the truth is finally coming out. For those who don't think steroids is not contributing to the early deaths of all these wrestlers are living on another planet and Mysterio's alledged involvement just proves that anybody could be on steroids.

When I said steroids had something to do with Eddie's death I was blasted. Now the truth is finally coming out. For those who don't think steroids is not contributing to the early deaths of all these wrestlers are living on another planet and Mysterio's alledged involvement just proves that anybody could be on steroids.

As far as I know...Eddie was on a lot of stuff back in the day. It was just sad that when he finally got his life back in order than he had to go like that. You were probably blasted by those that were just sad about the passing.

I heard DDP on TH DP show he basically said that the WWE is not talking about this because the DR in question was hired by Vince to fix his boys and GIRLS which kinda blew me for a min because I didnt know Chyna was back anyway its going to be interesting to see how this is handled

if you watch enough wrestling you just know Vince will put a storyline spin to this

A Statement From World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.

March 19, 2007

All of the allegations set forth in a recent SI.com article mentioning WWE predate the initiation of WWE’s current Talent Wellness Program. This WWE program prohibits the use of performance enhancing drugs, as well as other prescription drugs which can be abused, if taken for other than a legitimate medical purpose pursuant to a valid prescription from a licensed and treating physician. For purposes of WWE's policy, prescriptions obtained over the Internet and/or from suppliers of prescription drugs from the Internet are not considered to have been given for a legitimate medical purpose.

You and me both. I loved Eddie, but I know when a wrestler dies of "Heart Failure", as so many do, it's not normally natural causes.

Seriously, if the amount of wrestlers that die were happening in any other sport, their would be a congressional hearing.

And the thought of Edge on roids makes me laugh.

this is a blog on Shane "Gregory" Helms myspace about the accusatiaons bout him and the steroids in wrestling story

HELMS RESPONDS!

So, heard any good internet stories lately? :):)

Before I start I wanna say that the fans here in Mexico City are awesome! They greeted us in the airport with cheers, hugs and gifts and an enthusiasm that reminds me of just why I love perfoming so much!

Now, before I clear the air, I wanna ask a question? If you get hurt and a doctor prescribes you a medicine/drug and therapy to help you and you take it, did that become wrong somewhere? Did I miss a meeting? No need to answer because apparently the answer is yes. Apparently pro wrestlers never get hurt and if they do they aren't allowed to get treatment. So anyway, here's the story, several years ago I had hurt my knee and was advised by 2 different doctors to undergo this particular therapy. I didn't ask for it, hell, I didn't even know about it, all I knew is that I didn't want to have to have surgery. Not to mention that I would like for my life after wrestling to be as painless as possible. I won't be able to wrestle forever and I would hope that I'm entitled to the best quality of life availalbe to me when that time comes. I would like to think that it's well in my human rights to take whatever a doctor tells me to if it helps my condition and relieves my pain. Isn't that what everyone goes to a doctor for? Shane Helms committed no crime and did absolutely nothing illegal. And that is a FACT!!! Trust me, there are a million ways to get any kind of legal or illegal medicine/drug you want. However, I was under the assumption that going thru a doctor, getting treatment and therapy for a totally LEGAL medicine was the right way to go about dealing with this particular injury. And this injury that might have led to surgery had I not taken the therapy that I did. It's strange how that part of the story was conviently left out! Besides, look at me! I'm not 300 lbs of muscle, the biggest I've ever been is 215, I'm not abusing ANYTHING other that the abuse my body takes doing the job I love. Hell, I didn't even drink alcohol until I was 27.

Now I get that this "reporter" was just doing his job and was only using certain names from his list to sensationalize the article. And I guess it makes it sound more colorful to use the name Hurricane although I haven't been The Hurricane in almost 2 years now. Hell I guess this guy can pretty much get away with saying whatever he feels, I honestly don't know. I don't know him and I don't even deal with that particular Doctor anymore either. And if that Doctor did anything wrong himself, as long as it didn't involve me it shouldn't concern me or be directed towards me.

Am I making an excuse? Not at all. Making up an excuse would be admitting that I did something wrong or illegal. I did neither. I'm just a guy that has torn his body to shreds for the job he loves. And there are times that I've had to do to the hospital and get different kinds of medicines/drugs/whatever to help me heal. I'm not Wolverine, I can't heal from every injury instantaneaously. I get hurt! And I'll get hurt again. I've said a million times, I never got into wrestling for the fame or the fortune, I got into because I genuinely love it. I put 100% of my heart into it and unfortunately my body pays the price. That's not a complaint, that's simply . . . reality.

On a different note. I hope my performance this week on Smackdown this week is okay. I had one of the worst flu-bugs of my life this weekend. I was sick to a point where I couldn't get out of bed and questioned whether I'd even be able to make it to do TV this week. However, I did make it to the show. I found out that I'd be wrestling Chris Benoit and then had to make a decision, call in sick or try and tough it out. Calling in sick . . . . not my style. I vomitted a total of 3 times in the 2 hours leading up to my match and I was really just physically drained as I was standing at the curtain. I remember Johnny Ace and Dean Malenko both asking me was I ok, I shook my head yes, but my body was saying, "Wtf?" :):) Anyway, I did the match. It might not be the performance of my life, but I gave it everything I had. Not to mention, I took a knee to the head that almosted ended my night on contact! LOL Later, I got to the back, tried drinking a Gatorade, threw that up as well, threw up twice more and was finally done with the "being sick" portion of my evening. My partners in crime, the CCB, took damn good care of me. I love my friends and my world is a brighter place because of them. :) Now strangely enough but not surprisingly at all, this story didn't make any of the wrestling news websites. I guess making wrestling or wrestlers (especially me) look good is something they don't like to do much anymore, there's no "HITS" off of good news ya know? :) It boggles my mind when I think about how much exposure these "enemies of pro-wrestling" get off of pro-wrestling websites. How many years have I been on the net giving countless hours of myself to my fans? How many hosiptals and schools have I visited to help under priviledged kids and wounded soldiers? How much money have I donated to various charities for no other reason than to help. All of these things are neglected by these websites yet they all jumped on this story just to drum up attention. Makes me wonder if this BLOG will receive as many posts?

With that being said, I want to thank from the bottom of my heart all the support from my friends and family since this debacle started. My "inner circle" stays tight! Surprisingly, even the MySpace crowd has been, I'd say . . . 97% positive. I think my personality comes thru on my page and this attempt to villify me has thankfully fallen on a lot of deaf ears. To the 3% or so that have said bad things to or about me regarding this issue whether here or in some other forum, hey, it's all cool. You can't hurt me, cuz you mean nothing to me.

Thanks again to everyone that's supported me, I love you all. Now forget all this bull**** and go have some fun!

hey gang just wanted to give you some matches already announced for RAW tonight this is he last RAW before WM23 so i should be a good one

Bobby Lashley V Vinny Mac

Shawn Michal and John Cena V Undertaker and Batista

also annouced was the last 3 WWE diva playboy cover girls Ashley Candace Michelle and Torrie Wilson V Melina Victoria and Jillian Hall

and on WWE.com they came to terms for the imediate release of Joey Mercuy

enjoy RAW tonight only on the USA network at 9est

Well, I don't think that did much to get me hyped for WM, other than the MITB segment. And them letting CM Punk get some airtime on Raw was a plus.

I still think they should of let the Cena vs Michaels thing ride out into a face vs face encounter. Even though the crowd will probably still be pro Michaels, I think it would of added a little more to it for it to be face vs face.

I don't know if anyone else wants to play, but with Wrestlemania 2 days away, it's time for WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTIONS!!!!

I almost started a new thread for this, BTW.

Here's my picks, and who I'm rooting for.

WWE Title Match. John Cena v Shawn Michaels

Rooting for: Shawn Michaels. I hate John Cena so much it's not even funny.

Winner: John Cena

World title Match. Undertaker v Batista

Rooting for: Myself to be drunk because this match is going to be bad, REALLY bad.

Winner: Undertaker. The streak will live on

Hair vs Hair- Umaga v Bobby Lashley w/ Special Guest referee Stone Cold steve austin

Rooting for: I haven't decided yet. I don't really care about either one of these guys

Winner: Lashley. After the match, Vince will get on the mic & yell "All you clowns thought that I was going to shave my head didn't look at the calendar this morning, did you? HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY SUCKERS!" then he'll leave. Stone Cold will chase him down & shave his head afterward to a monster pop

Money in the bank ladder match. Edge v Randy Orton v CM punk v Matt Hardy v Jeff Hardy v Booker T v Finlay(!) v Ken Kennedy

Rooting for: Edge or Finlay

Winner: Edge- I didn't think so before, but the past couple of weeks they've been talking up his ladder match experience & being undefeated at WM.

US Title Match: Chris Benoit v MVP

Rooting for; Chris Benoit

Winner: MVP? I know nothing about MVP. But Benoit should be fighting for a real belt, not the US title

Great Khali vs Kane

Rooting for: Kane

Winner: Nobody who has to watch this trainwreck. Khali will win, Kane always loses

Womens title match: Melina v Ashley

Rooting for: Mickie James!

Winner: Ashley. Melina is ugly & Ashley is the playboy bimbo du joir

ECW Originals vs New Breed:

Rooting for: Originals, a tornado tag match, extreme rules, & one Rolling thunder by RVD & Sabu for old times sake

Winner: new breed

Anyone else care to play?

WWE Title Match. John Cena v Shawn Michaels

Winner: John Cena

World title Match. Undertaker v Batista

Winner: Undertaker. The streak will live on

Hair vs Hair- Umaga v Bobby Lashley w/ Special Guest referee Stone Cold steve austin

Winner: Lashley. After the match, Vince will get on the mic & yell "All you clowns thought that I was going to shave my head didn't look at the calendar this morning, did you? HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY SUCKERS!" then he'll leave. Stone Cold will chase him down & shave his head afterward to a monster pop

Money in the bank ladder match. Edge v Randy Orton v CM punk v Matt Hardy v Jeff Hardy v Booker T v Finlay(!) v Ken Kennedy

Winner: Edge

US Title Match: Chris Benoit v MVP

Winner: Benoit

Great Khali vs Kane

Winnner: Who cares

Womens title match: Melina v Ashley

Winner: The fans if there's a wardrobe malfunction

ECW Originals vs New Breed:

Winner: I refuse to make a prediction for this match as it's obvious this is the way to vanquish the old skool ECW posse.