Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I'm starting to like the Heyman heel turn now. It looks like it could end up making Dreamer HUGE. I really wish they'd just do every show from the Hammerstien Ballroom. The crowds there are what the ECW has been missing.

Actually, I'd like to see Taz & Joey start questioning Heyman abit more to really put this angle over. Make it personal. It left up to Heyman, this could be played as a nWo type storyline with Heyman turning on ECW to save ECW & buddinging up with the WWE guys like Show, Test, & Angle. With the way the old ECW was so personal to the guys in the ring & the fans, this again could be huge & really make Tommy Dreamer a household name.

But I'm sure Vince will find a way to eff it up. :(

How is the match for the ECW title not an extreme rules match?

Its an issue that if Vince doesn't fix is going to kill this reboot of ECW. No one wants to see what amounts to a Smackdown match for the ECW title.

As I said earlier, you can't market "extreme" wrestling without the matches being extreme. Unless Vince actually means extremely boring Smackdown matches.

ECW had a pretty good showing tonight!

The last match was dull.

They need to do more with Angle, I like TK's idea of having the former WWE guys (Show, Test, Angle) forming a faction to "kill off" ECW. The nWo crap back in 2002 was lame though,

I think this idea would do well with those guys.

Enjoy Joe while he lasts in TNA.. I won't be surprised to see him in WWE within the next year or two.. He's extremely unhappy with TNA.

Where did you hear that?

The only way I see Joe going to the E is if he's much older and needs to score some major dough. Other than that, I think he'll remain in TNA, Ring of Honor and Zero One.

EDIT: Sorry Goth, I read the rest of the thread and saw that you hear a lot of your TNA news in passing.

Oh and I'm not sure who posted it about Monty leaving but that is a possibility. TNA is considering allowing his contract expire. It's a shame how far Monty has fallen in the TNA totem poll. At one point Monty has some serious heat when he started his run for the title. He was almost like TNA's version of the Rock, at one point. Poor writting and character development are what killed that.

The ECW fans ****ting on Show v Batista. This is what I was waiting for....

I didn't see the show but I read that the fans were so upset that they started chanting, "Change the channel".

Anyone else think Big Show's winding it down career wise? He's starting to look like Andre did in his later days. I also noticed Show almost laughed several times during the chants, I think he got a kick out of it even though they weren't compliments.

One of the nicest guys in the business. If your not smiling when he walks into the room, you soon will be dude is funny as hell.

I didn't watch ECW but he was probably laughing because he agreed. He's 100% professional but it's no secret he'd rather be back on RAW.

I actually dig having Show in ECW. He's getting the kinda of run that I expected Angle to get, especially when you consider that they spent a considerable amount of air time devoted to how they felt Angle was going to be the new face of the new ECW.

Funniest Show moments I remember was the skit that he and Golddust did when he was calling out for cheese burgers in his sleep. Also when he joined nWo and mimicked Sandman by coming to the ring while smoking a cigarette.

I actually dig having Show in ECW. He's getting the kinda of run that I expected Angle to get, especially when you consider that they spent a considerable amount of air time devoted to how they felt Angle was going to be the new face of the new ECW.

Funniest Show moments I remember was the skit that he and Golddust did when he was calling out for cheese burgers in his sleep. Also when he joined nWo and mimicked Sandman by coming to the ring while smoking a cigarette.

He's been doing the cigarette thing for a long LooooOng time.. Even before his WCW/nWo days.

I love Rasstlin as much as the next guy but hey guys THE BOYS ARE BACK and we are on the way to the Super Bowl I always find it amazing how many fans show up at training camp!!!!! IN 100 FREKING DEGREES NO LESS

Great take that great attitude and put it somewhere that isn't deticated to "rasstlin" =P