Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Go Heat~!

Rdskn4Lyf21

Ok, I dont have any source but this of pride where I was born. I shouldve been born and live in PGA County, but my dad was transferred to Miami (worked with Landis & Gyr - think thats how it was spelled, now Siemens). I tell everyone Im from Maryland (at least I was conceived there), but this is my only pride of being a South Floridian......so......GO HEAT!:applause:

I'm a wizards fan and I have no problem cheering for the Heat. Yeah it sucks that they have owned our team but once my team is out I root for the players I like the most and against those I don't like. Shaq and Wade are easy to root for IMO. Shaq has proven to be an unselfish player putting his team first and Wade is a just plain fun to watch. Sheed on the other hand is a tool and the Pistons seem to be way too in love with themselves.

Heat are really picking up their game late in the playoffs. Miami seems to be a much better team now then they appeared to be during the Bulls series.

the heat are fun to watch.. shaq is one of the best players in the league when he is able to actually play the game, instead of the refs limiting his game.. the pistons have no inside game and shaq really has to play only 1 side of the court

I thought you were from Michigan...

No love for the hometown team?

Love MIchigan, would sometimes pull for the Pistons (it was my dad's team) but I have no love for them now. Especially how they conduct themselves on the court and disparage opponents.

I'm a Blazers fan above all.

Love MIchigan, would sometimes pull for the Pistons (it was my dad's team) but I have no love for them now. Especially how they conduct themselves on the court and disparage opponents.

I'm a Blazers fan above all.

Maybe it's because I don't follow the NBA much anymore but I always liked the Pistons since the seemed to exemplify team play and fundamentals. Perhaps I haven't been watching them as much as I should because I didn't know there was anything controvertial going on during thier games (except for the occasional Rasheed Wallace outburst).

By the way, Drexler was a badass. One of the most exciting players to watch in his prime, in my opinion.

u think he retires if he wins another title..

They interviewed him for the game last night and he answered this question.....he said he wants to go out with 5 or 6 titles to be remembered as the "baddest big guy of all-time"....so I would hope the Heat have a few more great runs like the one they are on this year....and for tonight....GO SUNS....also::: DID YOU SEE SHAQs BLOCK AND COAST TO COAST LAYUP....I hurt myself from laughing....that guy can sure play when he wants to though...

Maybe it's because I don't follow the NBA much anymore but I always liked the Pistons since the seemed to exemplify team play and fundamentals. Perhaps I haven't been watching them as much as I should because I didn't know there was anything controvertial going on during thier games (except for the occasional Rasheed Wallace outburst).

By the way, Drexler was a badass. One of the most exciting players to watch in his prime, in my opinion.

It's the way that not only Rasheed (I almost ignore his act) but the other Pistons just don't give their opponent any respect and the media often joins in, offering excuses when they are outplayed. They were one rebound away from losing to the Cavs in 6 and all anyone can talk about is when the 'real' Pistons will show up. Um, they ARE showing up. A jump-shooting team with little depth will suffer going against a team with a great superstar and solid defensive efforts. Especially a team that can no longer get away with hand-checking (which Rip still does on the perimeter) and jumping INTO defensive players (Billups) and can only see its way clear to WHINE and cry about GOOD CALLS.

Clyde the Glide was the man. The only time I ever rooted against Jordan was the year I knew the Blazers were on a collision course with the Bulls. I wanted at least one Blazers title from that Drexler-Porter-Kersey team. It's funny, that team was so much better than the current Pistons team. They'd run them out of the building. Cliff Robinson was a young, exciting player coming off the BENCH for them. And they ran that beautiful fast break without the benefit of all the rules changes.

I am a Wizards fan so I dislike the the Heat just for owning us for the last 50 million years. Not only that I want the Heat to lose because I get so much **** from my friends about the Wizards losing and crap so I would love to make fun of them a bit. Living in Florida, I have nothing to argue about when it comes to the Wizards and the Heat.

But in desperate situations, I always switch the topic to the Redskins and the Dolphins. :D

Who in the world dislikes Shaq? Anyway, as a native of West Palm Beach, I've been a Heat fan since forever. My husband (also from WPB) hates Pat Riley but is suddenly rooting for the Heat. I let him on the bandwagon, though...

Detroit does look uninspired and (as Ben Wallace claims) not as interested in playing defense as they have been before.

Too bad the Heat will never get passed the Mavs

The Mavs have to beat the Suns first... and they just got crushed in game 4. Didn't they improve their defense? I've only seen anything I'd call defense in one game of the four.

Archived