Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5000 posts. Shout-outs & memories.

PleaseBlitz

Ah, the big 5-oh-oh-oh. Its only taken me 2 and a half years, which I guess is a long time by current standards. I really wanted to do my 5000th post drunk off my ass, but there are several threads that I want to make fun of people in, so this ones gonna be pretty standard. Here goes nuthin'. :)

Thought I should include a soundtrack :silly: :

I posted SOLELY in the stadium for my first year. Had no idea there were even other forums. I apparantly got lost one day and found myself in the tailgate, posted in 1 thread and was promptly beheaded by Huly of all people. I was instantly hooked. Shortly thereafter, i found the NCAA forum and I became complete. The rest is history.

The Shoutouts (i'll make these short)

SpacemanSpiff, you crack me up bro, and its great workin' with people I like.

Major, Rince, Honorary Hog & Zoon. Everyday I log into this site. Everyday you guys have a new way to crack my **** up. Thanks. We really need to get together for a coupla dozen beers. :cheers:

Mickalino, JRock & Bonef1de. I know i make fun of you guys a lot. Its all in love. Thanks for taking the jokes in the spirit they are meant. Cause im not going to stop. :laugh:

Mod Squad. You guys do a bang up job keeping this place top-notch. I know I push the limits sometimes, just trying to keep you on your toes. ;) Special shoutout to IHeart, you my boy Sol. :notworthy

Everyone else that posts in the NCAA forum....The Evil Genius, EerSkins, wvuskinsfan. Owning that forum is fun. LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS.

Oh, and you too SHF :laugh: . Seriously, you are one of the most on-point posters in any of the 3 forums i participate in. Our "discussions" have been incredibly fun. :cheers: #5>#7 ;) PS, Chris Henry stepped in it again. :doh:

Halter, Pez, and the rest of the mid-day chat crowd. Thanks for destroying my productivity. :laugh:

And everyone else thats given me a laugh over the past 2+ years. Thanks.

Memories:

A few of my finer moments. Hey, its my thread, i'll self promote all i goddamn want. Read'em if you have some free time. They're all hilarious.

Ask a Drunk Guy

Look alikes

WVU Kicks ASS!

Coffee

Alright, thats it folks. Wizards game is on shortly, and my roommate just showed up talking about "mohitos." I dont know what those are, but they apparantly include rum, so im out. I'll probably be on later, get that drunken posting in. :laugh:

Edited because i forgot people.

1123735952.gif

thought i'd add a pic!!

seriously, pb, congrats. you've done it the right way. keep up the good work. one day, the NCAA forum will rightfully have WVU in the marquee, and it will be because of you. (well, and me ;) )

looking forward to the vikes game. :40oz:

Congratulations PB!

I'm sure we all look forward to many more posts by you in the future.

Especially when you've had a bit :chug: :40oz: :beerglass :2drunks: to drink

:D

Thanks Vis, and im working on it. These Mohitos are pretty darn delicious. :)

I posted SOLELY in the stadium for my first year. Had no idea there were even other forums. I apparantly got lost one day and found myself in the tailgate, posted in 1 thread and was promptly beheaded by Huly of all people. I was instantly hooked.

Would I do that? I am just an innocent angel! :halo:

Congrats on 5000! I wish I remembered what I beheaded you for. :cheers:

Congrats dude. Mohitos, if that's actually the way it's spelled are great. Even better if made the real way with the root that's grown in the tropics. You'll get lit on a dixi cup or two when made with the root. ;)

Have a friend that is native to PR that turned me onto them. I also had a customer here that's from Cuba. He would go out behind the shop to dig up the roots to make batches of mohita's all the time.

Congrats dude. Mohitos, if that's actually the way it's spelled are great. Even better if made the real way with the root that's grown in the tropics. You'll get lit on a dixi cup or two when made with the root. ;)

Have a friend that is native to PR that turned me onto them. I also had a customer here that's from Cuba. He would go out behind the shop to dig up the roots to make batches of mohita's all the time.

Dude, I always say that. Good mojitos are oh so good. They make "bad mojitos" taste bad, even though before you had a good mojito, you probably won't be able to tell the difference.

I dont have any fancy schmancy tropical roots. :(

Lime Juice + Sugar + Mint Leaves, mashed together in the bottom of a glass w/ wooden spoon.

Add 4 oz club soda and 3 oz rum.

Well, I've been neglected in yet another milestone post thread where someone I THOUGHT was my friend completely forgets me. :(

It's all good though PB. You're still one of my favorite posters in this place. In fact...I'm not ashamed to say you've changed my life. Sometimes, I think God led me to extremeskins just so I could be exposed to your posts. Truly, my life would not be complete had I not had the opportunity to partake of your wisdom.

I'm sorry I haven't had a similar influence on you. But like I said, it's all good. :(;)

Seriously though, I look forward to your next 5K bro. And I hope you won't forget me when the late night crew finally takes over a bar. Congrats.

:cheers:

Well, i honor of everybody's favorite drunk poster - i figured i'd wait until i had a few ****tails until i posted in here.

Here's to ya, you drunk ****. :cheers:

Here's to Blinken.... :cool:

One day we shall all meet in a bar. :2drunks:

Well, i honor of everybody's favorite drunk poster - i figured i'd wait until i had a few ****tails until i posted in here.

Here's to ya, you drunk ****. :cheers:

Here's to Blinken.... :cool:

One day we shall all meet in a bar. :2drunks:

Rincewind, not to get off topic, but is your sig a dedication to past presidential elections?

Well, I've been neglected in yet another milestone post thread where someone I THOUGHT was my friend completely forgets me. :(

It's all good though PB. You're still one of my favorite posters in this place. In fact...I'm not ashamed to say you've changed my life. Sometimes, I think God led me to extremeskins just so I could be exposed to your posts. Truly, my life would not be complete had I not had the opportunity to partake of your wisdom.

I'm sorry I haven't had a similar influence on you. But like I said, it's all good. :(;)

Seriously though, I look forward to your next 5K bro. And I hope you won't forget me when the late night crew finally takes over a bar. Congrats.

:cheers:

:pooh:! I knew i was forgetting a few people. My bad bro. How the hell did i forget the fabulous Honorary Hog????? Youve started 3 of the best threads ever. The Madden Rating thread (which needs a bump), the Taken out of context thread (which i kept on life support MYSELF until it really caught on) and the News report one that Major is jealous of.

Its my thread. I can fix it.

Congrats PB... #9 looks good on ya.

You are one of my favorite posters on this site... place wouldn't be the same without you. Don't go pulling a spacespiff/crazy zeb on us and magically stop posting. :)

And yes, the 5 horsemen need to get together and drink heavily. Hopefully I can make it up this fall for a game. :)

:pooh:! I knew i was forgetting a few people. My bad bro. How the hell did i forget the fabulous Honorary Hog????? Youve started 3 of the best threads ever. The Madden Rating thread (which needs a bump), the Taken out of context thread (which i kept on life support MYSELF until it really caught on) and the News report one that Major is jealous of.

Its my thread. I can fix it.

I was just giving you a hard time man. You did keep the TOOC thread going, for which I am grateful (it's about to pass 1000 posts now!) And as I recall, WhoDel never received a Madden rating. That MUST be corrected!

Congrats again pal. :cheers:

Archived