Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5000 posts. Shout-outs & memories.

PleaseBlitz

BOOYYAH!! Way to go you ******* ****head.

I'm still plotting your untimely demise for that homo kissing picture. :laugh:

Nah but seriously bro you keep this place going in your own drunk off your ass way. Here's too many more and making fun of the AHFB. :cheers:

Congrats, PB...and I bet its very fulfilling that you didn't obtain your 5000 posts by posting 40 times a day in the AHFB thread. You've gotta switch avatars though...that one has been soured by WB36. Its okay for SonnyRules (for obvious reasons), but WB has ruined it for everyone else...:mad: :laugh:

And yes, the 5 horsemen need to get together and drink heavily. Hopefully I can make it up this fall for a game. :)

Hmmm...the 5 horsemen...I somehow get the feeling that the "5" doesn't include jrockster....:(

That's okay...I know you're still a little sore from when I owned you in the QB debate! :silly:;)

That's okay...I know you're still a little sore from when I owned you in the QB debate! :silly:;)

:nutkick:

In the words of Howard Johnson: "Awww, prairie-****! Everyone's invited" :cheers:

(of course you're invited JRock... I'll need someone to pwn in round 2 of the debate ;) )

Congrats, PB...and I bet its very fulfilling that you didn't obtain your 5000 posts by posting 40 times a day in the AHFB thread. You've gotta switch avatars though...that one has been soured by WB36. Its okay for SonnyRules (for obvious reasons), but WB has ruined it for everyone else...:mad: :laugh:

Thanks JRock. Im taking that Sonny pic back for Skins fans. Westy can eat it. :redpunch:

Hmmm...the 5 horsemen...I somehow get the feeling that the "5" doesn't include jrockster....:(

The 5 horsemen dont allow gays. :laugh:

Just kidding JRock, but the whole living on the other side of the planet thing kinda makes it tough. :cheers:

Thanks JRock. Im taking that Sonny pic back for Skins fans. Westy can eat it. :redpunch:

The 5 horsemen dont allow gays. :laugh:

Just kidding JRock, but the whole living on the other side of the planet thing kinda makes it tough. :cheers:

You ****. I know you continously calling me gay is simply a manifestation of your jealously of my current living situation, so I'll let it slide. I will be home for a couple weeks this summer...we'll have to tear up A-Town while I'm there! :)

You ****. I know you continously calling me gay is simply a manifestation of your jealously of my current living situation, so I'll let it slide. I will be home for a couple weeks this summer...we'll have to tear up A-Town while I'm there! :)

You just let me know when you are in town. Bring a spare liver.

:pooh:! I knew i was forgetting a few people. My bad bro. How the hell did i forget the fabulous Honorary Hog????? Youve started 3 of the best threads ever. The Madden Rating thread (which needs a bump), the Taken out of context thread (which i kept on life support MYSELF until it really caught on) and the News report one that Major is jealous of.

Its my thread. I can fix it.

i don't have a clue about the news report....what the hell are you talking about? :dunce:

also, when teabagging hog about the madden rating thread, be sure to read the first post. at the time, i was just at my quota for starting threads. ;)

Congrats, PB...and I bet its very fulfilling that you didn't obtain your 5000 posts by posting 40 times a day in the AHFB thread.

coming from someone who averages over 20 posts a day for 18 months, that's pretty :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

;):D

j/k jr****...........i'm sure they were all intelligent, well thought out intellectual masterpieces. :laugh:

You've gotta switch avatars though...that one has been soured by WB36. Its okay for SonnyRules (for obvious reasons), but WB has ruined it for everyone else...:mad: :laugh:

or switch to someone you may have seen play. :whoknows:

i want to start a petition to get a 1/2 way decent darrell green avatar. :D

we'll get a table for six. if you and bon show up, you can sit on his lap. :laugh:

PB: I've come to really enjoy your posts. Very few people are able to be funny in writing, but you manage to do so on a regular basis.

Looking forward to sharing some beers with you and the rest of the WVU bunch this season.

Congratulations on 5K. Glad you're here.

• 1 year later...

Archived