Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Arrington signs with the Giants, will you become a Giants Fan?

talk show host

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Honestly, once he signs, I can't wait to boo him on gameday. Anyone else remember how he was supposed to be a game-changing MIDDLE linebacker? He wasn't smart enough to carry out that position. That should have raised some red flags right there. Everyone seems to remember that "season changing" play against the Panthers during the 01' season, but he easily cost us that season too (the Bears and Giants games come to mind). It'll be great to see him cost the Giants a game or two.

If anybody read any of my posts in arrington threads, what did I say. That there were several people on here that are not Redskin fans. I would almost bet that I could name a few based on their previous statements. I feel sorry for the young people on here that are TRUE REDSKINS!! because 95% of the young people on here aren't Redskins. They cannot understand that arrington disrespected the REDSKIN team and fans. We pay the players not Daniel Snyder. The money comes from us. he is a peice of trash and i wouldn't root for him if were in nfl Europe for life!!!

I'd have watched Arrington and hoped for the best had he not signed with a divisional opponent. Now, he is just another Gnats player. Probably worse since he is an ex-Redskin. I hope Saunders exploits his shortcomings to the fullest extent (No, I'm not saying LA isn't a VERY talented player, but he does have them).

Honestly' date=' once he signs, I can't wait to boo him on gameday. Anyone else remember how he was supposed to be a game-changing MIDDLE linebacker? He wasn't smart enough to carry out that position. That should have raised some red flags right there. Everyone seems to remember that "season changing" play against the Panthers during the 01' season, but he easily cost us that season too (the Bears and Giants games come to mind). It'll be great to see him cost the Giants a game or two.[/quote']

Lol, that'd be pretty funny though, I know his face would drop after running out of the tunnel and getting an unexpected reaction, hope the camera zooms in :laugh: .

Guest santana4prez
I'll buy a Lavar jersey no matter where he ends up, but I cannot root for him against us. I'm a fan of Lavar because of the Redskins, not the other way around.

So you are going to buy a Lavar Arrington Giants jersey? Hold on one second I got to ...............:puke: not done .......:puke:

santana4prez only buys one teams jersey and thats the Washington Redskins!:point2sky

']Obviously' date=' I am one of the people who voted for getting the Arrington jersey but I would really like to know who the others are. I am hoping they are Giant fans who have seen this thread.[/quote']

Actually I'm a Redskins fan who answered yes. I thought it was such as stupid poll I'd pick the worst answer. As in yeah right that's what a Redskin fan would do, run out and get a giants jersey. Please.

NO, Hell NO, **** NO, and any other kind of NO you can think of.

Boy, LaVar had a cakewalk here in D.C. with the media. Wait until the NY median gets a hold of him.

Let him start making mistakes, or coming out with idiot statements. They'll be all over him and before you know it, he'll be in the fetal position, sucking his thumb.

']I would be. :D

But serious' date=' I didn't become a Skins fan when Armstead signed there or Griffin. It doesn't work like that. You are a fan of a team. I'm a Giants fan no matter who is on the team or who goes somewhere else. That is how every loyal fan of a team feels. There is no changing because a guy left. Even with Pierce and Arrington being here. I would not expect one person on this board to say they would change or count the Giants as their second favorite team. I would lose a lot of respect for anyone who does so.[/quote']

If not the Armstead signing then what made the difference for you? What turned you into a Skins fan?

I'd like to get in on this one before its closed. It will be annoying at first, but I'll get over it by finding you and punching you in the face:) . It's amazing how the universe evens out. :cool:

Why would it be closed?

Also this falls under the catagory of when people fall in love with players rather than the team concept. Sean Taylor for example...

No I'd never be a Giants fan, even if they cloned Theismann, Riggins, Monk, Clark, Sanders, Mann, Manley, Grimm and Green and had them playing for the Midgets next year.

Archived