Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Arrington signs with the Giants, will you become a Giants Fan?

talk show host

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Arrington just took a physical with the Giants. His signing with them is likely imminent.

I realize that alot of skins fans have waaaaaay too much allegience towards Arrington. I'm curious if anyone here will either become a Giants fan, or root for Arrington when he's not playing the Skins.

I'd like to get in on this one before its closed. It will be annoying at first, but I'll get over it by finding you and punching you in the face. It's amazing how the universe evens out.

Do you think the thread will be looked at as "pointless" or did I break a rule by something i Posted?

Guest santana4prez

has ha

are you serious? you are fan of a team, not a player. in the nfl, these days u should not be loyal to any player with free agency.. U love the team.

I agree , I have gotten mad when players have left Washington but I always stay true to the only team on the planet earth that matters.....THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!:helmet:

The person who started this thread needs to be in the no new threads club b/c their is already threads about LA and the Giants.This thread makes no sense, THEY ARE OUR DIVISION RIVAL!!!!!:gaintsuck

I'd like to get in on this one before its closed. It will be annoying at first, but I'll get over it by finding you and punching you in the face. It's amazing how the universe evens out.

Ease up.

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

IF you want that to be taken in a joking manner, use a smilie.

I would be. :D

But serious, I didn't become a Skins fan when Armstead signed there or Griffin. It doesn't work like that. You are a fan of a team. I'm a Giants fan no matter who is on the team or who goes somewhere else. That is how every loyal fan of a team feels. There is no changing because a guy left. Even with Pierce and Arrington being here. I would not expect one person on this board to say they would change or count the Giants as their second favorite team. I would lose a lot of respect for anyone who does so.

Archived