Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Arrington signs with the Giants, will you become a Giants Fan?

talk show host

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

"If anybody read any of my posts in arrington threads, what did I say. That there were several people on here that are not Redskin fans. I would almost bet that I could name a few based on their previous statements. I feel sorry for the young people on here that are TRUE REDSKINS!! because 95% of the young people on here aren't Redskins. They cannot understand that arrington disrespected the REDSKIN team and fans. We pay the players not Daniel Snyder. The money comes from us. he is a peice of trash and i wouldn't root for him if were in nfl Europe for life!!!'

I feel so much better informed for having read that! thanks!!! thank goodness TV revenues don't play a role - just your jersey and coca cola purchases!

Um... are you on crack? Who would root for the Giants just because a player switched? I know its fun to exagerate how much people like certain players, but come on. Just because a player leaves your team doesnt mean you should hate that player.

one thing is for sure....at the same position the Gints just got better while the Skins have no one in place.......

For a guy who has a "let's wait and see approach" to damn near everything, you seem quite "sure" that there's no one in place to do the job a WLB. Look's like GW and the staff could use an extra coach!

Arrington just took a physical with the Giants. His signing with them is likely imminent.

I realize that alot of skins fans have waaaaaay too much allegience towards Arrington. I'm curious if anyone here will either become a Giants fan, or root for Arrington when he's not playing the Skins.

You are kidding, right?

I won't ever like another team because of anyone, but I'll root for him because I find it stupid to dislike someone because they don't play for us. Even though I hate the way he lied to us.

I was not crazy about him when he was here......so disliking him is already on my agenda.

are you serious? you are fan of a team, not a player. in the nfl, these days u should not be loyal to any player with free agency.. U love the team.

Thank you! Everyone knows how I USED TO FEEL FOR ROCK......BUT.....if he played for another team......I would wish him well.......but would not go out of my way to watch him or root for him.

Blondie

We're going to make LaVar look stupid. I'm sure Snyder had already had a meeting with the coaches telling them to gameplan against him specifically. I cannot wait to see that dumbfounded look on his face as TEs are catching balls all aroun him, and as clinton jukes him out of his jock.

Archived