Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$500 dollars to the first mod to close this thread.

Big Weirdo

no, when did that happen? has there been any complaints about it?
When was the post count not counting addressed? I must have missed the memo.

As far as I know it never has been mentioned officially, we all just noticed it one evening. I don't recall if the mods have ever talked about it or not.

It's been going on since like mid-week though, or so, I think.

I don't know if anyone has complained to the mods or not, but people have complained a little bit throughout the tailgate since it first became apparent that posts were no long counting.

(Sorry, for not replying sooner, I went downstairs to copy something and got a bit distracted watching tv, ended up watching part of Harold And Kumar, and I always seem to find that movie hard to stop watching for some reason, lol. )

The point of the thread never was post-padding... although at this point it might as well be. They should make it un-bumpable, too. You guys can just bookmark it if you want to keep posting here.

This place's point is to have a place to converse about random topics and get to know folks better and keep in touch with each other outside of specific threads. I don't see how bumping it hurts anyone. :)

Well at least no one can claim that this place only exists for post-padding now.

So what have you been up to lately?

Did you run into any poles while buying Madden? :D

I've been alright, how about you? And no I didn't run into any poles when I was buying Madden.:laugh: ;)

I've been alright, how about you? And no I didn't run into any poles when I was buying Madden.:laugh: ;)

Good for you, what did you run into? :silly:

Me? I've been kind of depressed the last few days or so, but that's mostly normal...lol. I'm feeling good right now though, although I'm still having trouble hearing out of my left ear a bit.

Time to copy a dvd or two and take a shower...see y'all around.

ironically the mods thought that removing posts points would stop pointless posts :laugh:. it's their policy that proved pointless

Well first, it's not just in the tailgate that posts no longer count, second, we weren't trying to stop pointless posts, Dean, so you and the kids are in fine shape ;) and third, you have no idea just how point-ful it was and how many people it has pleased. :)

And vis....hang in there, amigo :cheers:

lol wait a sec...aren't you one of the founding members? ;)

he sure is!

FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE AHFB!!

moleST (meetST)

King of Yesterday (visionary)

Birdpoop (theRealJBird)

Calvin Klein (kevinklein)

Apotheocop (Enter Apotheosis)

rince's mom (actual rince's mother. She is an honorary member.)

Desperatoooooo (praise_gibbs)

georgiaskins (georgiaredskin)

Preperation Double H (honorary_hog)

loverboy (Mr. Pinstripe)

S&M (Sweet Sassy Molassy)

that Iggle (Who Del)

Archived