Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bulgarian UFO footage

Zguy28

Ever see that B-movie with Rowdy Roddy Piper where the aliens were among the people and they never knew it? Maybe it was one of those flying thingers?

They Live is the name of that movie. It is one of the greatest B movies of all time.

quotes:

"The Golden Rule: He who has the gold, makes the rules."

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum. "

They Live is the name of that movie. It is one of the greatest B movies of all time.

quotes:

"The Golden Rule: He who has the gold, makes the rules."

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum. "

Two best scenes in that movie-- The stage fight with his friend where they pummel each other for what seems like half an hour. And the scene where he starts unloading shotgun rounds into "aliens" in bank.

Umm, am I the only person who thought it was funny that he said "Moist people"?
The Bulgarian UFO was spotted yet again.........
LMAO

Seriously, that may have been the worst UFO footage ever.

You guys are killin' me!

wow, that has to be the WORST quality video of a "UFO" i've seen. it was all fuzzy and everything.

Seriously, they need to start filming some of that high quality HDTV UFO stuff.... :laugh:

UFOs are real...

Well, that changes EVERYTHING!!! ;)

Obviously not a set up. :laugh:

You notice the way the camera zooms away from the object so as to catch it flying away at the end. "I see a UFO, let's zoom out so as not to catch any of the detail". :doh:

Wow. Tough crowd.

Archived