Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, I decided to start getting drunker...

Kurd Cudins

I'm putting together a computer desk and drinking a root beer.

Do I get to join in? :dunce:

(just wait till you get married fellas :laugh: )

i feel your pain....how many times do you have to listen to "why do you have to drink tonight".......or "cant we just talk?".......or my personal favorite, "you drink too much that's where all out money goes." .....it's like, actually all our money goes to your frivilous bull**** spending habits, like $40 underwear and $50 candles........my underwear is $10....and it's a multi pack

SOCO is a beautiful thing. Lucky guy.. All I have is heineken and yuengling. :cheers:

I am feeling sheltered,I've never had a yuengling or a black and Tan :(

From all the recommendations I will have to remedy that,but tonight is reserved for SOCO. :cheers:

I just checked the liquor cabinet. I am out of Seagrams 7....no, 7&7's tonight.. :(

Note to self: Check with Chapelle and see if we have any Seagrams 7 for the bar. If not gotta get some for RJ. He must be owned next year :D

Note to self: Check with Chapelle and see if we have any Seagrams 7 for the bar. If not gotta get some for RJ. He must be owned next year :D

You are joining the list of folks who want to see me OWN3D. :laugh:

Games days I have to keep upright....I have to drive home (120 miles from FedEx Field to home).

If someone else drives next year...then I may be face down in the weeds somewhere... :laugh:

You are joining the list of folks who want to see me OWN3D. :laugh:

Games days I have to keep upright....I have to drive home (120 miles from FedEx Field to home).

If someone else drives next year...then I may be face down in the weeds somewhere... :laugh:

Much respect for that responsible behavior! :applause: We gotta find you a DD for at least one game next year. :cheers:

Just got home from bartending. Had a customer who was WASTED. His wife is in the hospital and he has three teenage girls at home on their own since he is out at the bar. Does it all the time, it's very sad. Anyway, after seeing this guy, I think I'll stay in tonight. But have a beer for me :)

Beer #1 is coming up shortly. I have a 6 pack of Yuengling in my fridge. I got Mike's Hard for my girlfriend. She's coming over and were celebrating our 6 months together.

She was in New Jersey all day for a track meet so I didn't even have to do anything classy. Rock on.

Beer #1 is coming up shortly. I have a 6 pack of Yuengling in my fridge. I got Mike's Hard for my girlfriend. She's coming over and were celebrating our 6 months together.

She was in New Jersey all day for a track meet so I didn't even have to do anything classy. Rock on.

congrats buddy....here's to sanity :cheers:

I am sorry your girlfriend had to go to New Jersey. :laugh:

But.. please check the Taken Out Of Context thread when you get the chance.

Its just jokes my friend :cheers:

Archived