Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, I decided to start getting drunker...

Kurd Cudins

Went downstairs last night to drink with the neighbors. 7 or 8 Beers in a 130lb body = Drunk IONTOP. Now I've got a 3:00 orientation for my new job, I don't wanna go, I need to call them and tell them I'm gonna watch the Masters instead... :)

Oh and in no way can I condone the actions of kevinklein because underage drinking is illegal... But still a belated:cheers:.

i hope you didn't think twice about knocking that one out of the park. :laugh:

No thinking twice needed. I read that quote and I thought I was too late since it has been a while. Lucky for me, you or PB hadn't noticed it-- so being the kind ES member I am, I had to send it to the TOOCT thread.

:cheers:

No just got tired of regular bud ....getting older and as Hank Jr. said the hangovers hurt more than they used to.....lol

I am a redshirt in the legal drinking era. I have a lot to learn and experience yet.

I will PM you when I am 40 to let you know about the hangovers and to quote country singers. :laugh:

I am a redshirt in the legal drinking era. I have a lot to learn and experience yet.

I will PM you when I am 40 to let you know about the hangovers and to quote country singers. :laugh:

LMAO...it really a'int that bad ....by the way thanks for helping getting my posts up

LMAO...it really a'int that bad ....by the way thanks for helping getting my posts up

Hey it isn't me, it's the game threads. I do not know whats more addicting, ES or the game threads themselves. However it is the offseason, so I would have to say these game threads are the most addicting.

Bring on the season and bring on the intelligent threads that the season brings. :cheers:

Hey it isn't me, it's the game threads. I do not know whats more addicting, ES or the game threads themselves. However it is the offseason, so I would have to say these game threads are the most addicting.

Bring on the season and bring on the intelligent threads that the season brings. :cheers:

Exactly but this allows me to get used to ES before the season starts. It has been great and I've only been a member for a little over a month.But I've met alot of great people like yourself and others like TK, England and a few more and yes the games are very addictive..........I Cant stop myself someone help me please........lol

• 2 months later...
yeah, this is mature!

I never understand why people bring back topics from months ago with nothing to add.

So it may be an immature post, it may be a bunch of guys/gals bsing through the offseason, as just a way to pass the time.

Nothing wrong with folks just having a little fun. Lighten up Francis.

Archived