Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who, When & Where in History would you be?

Mass_SkinsFan

I would have wanted to be my Great Great Grandfather at Gettysburg in July 1863. He was a Captain with the 44th NY Co. E. and he fought in all the battles with the Army of the Potomac between '62-'64. I would have loved to have seen it all through his eyes. :cheers:

Cool, HogNose. Have you ever read "The Killer Angels"? It's a great historical novel about Gettysburg. Great place to visit as well if you ever get the chance.

A ninja in the future. With a lightsaber. And nuclear shurikens. I thought about a black invisibility suit, but a true ninja does not need an invisibility suit.

Yes. That WAS my lightsaber that just went up your ass.

That sounds gay...

Apparently we need a little refresher on the difference between "history" which is the time that has past.... and the "future" which is the time to come

Cool, HogNose. Have you ever read "The Killer Angels"? It's a great historical novel about Gettysburg. Great place to visit as well if you ever get the chance.

Yeah I have been to Gettysburg many times. His name is inscribed on the Monument at Little Round Top and his picture is in the museum, although I know they rotate the pictures so it may not be now. He survived the war became a Professor of Mathematics and died in 1912. Thank god they took that observation tower eyesore down. It was ruining Gettysburg. I have read The Killer the Angels...great read by Shaara.

A mountain man, i.e. Jeremiah Johnson, in the 1800's.

Living on your own, away from peoples. Huntin', trappin', makin' trade with the Injuns. Find a cute little squaw to warm the long winter nights. Trade her in for a horse, or a good Hawken rifle, .50 caliber or better, come spring. Pick up a fresh one in the fall.

Hope not to be the guy some pissed off Indian chief would have split, from crotch to eyeball, with a dull deer antler.

A ninja in the future. With a lightsaber. And nuclear shurikens. I thought about a black invisibility suit, but a true ninja does not need an invisibility suit.

Yes. That WAS my lightsaber that just went up your ass.

That sounds gay...

:secret: yes. yes it does.

Owned-Dildowned_%28Star_Wars%29.jpg

The average middle class American lives way better (and longer, generally) than royalty of the past, so I'd stay right here. I don't really want to be rich or famous (too many problems), so I suspect I'd choose to be me, if given the choice.

I would have to go with a cowboy type.... Doc Holliday, Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson .... you get the picture. Wouldnt have to be a famous cowboy at all. Just a cowboy. During the settling days. When things were a bit more open and day to day wasnt so day to day.

I have always that I was born out of time. I have been fascinated with the Old West most of my life.

Archived