Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who, When & Where in History would you be?

Mass_SkinsFan

I would have liked to be an observer/participant(as long as I wasn't being sacrificed or anything :D) during some of the rituals of Stonehenge. No one really knows wtf was going on there, and it's always intrigued me.

I would have liked to be an observer/participant(as long as I wasn't being sacrificed or anything :D) during some of the rituals of Stonehenge. No one really knows wtf was going on there, and it's always intrigued me.

What the hell does your sig. mean?

If I could be anybody in history, it would be Tiger Tiger Woods ya'll!

I like Hugh Hefner and Lewis and Clark right now, from what Ive seen. Especially Lewis/Clark...imagine going across the country where there is no roads, buildings, litter, just you and nature. Hm, who else. Maybe one of Jesus' apostles.

This is difficult.

Some people opt for historically-significant people which is great, but you have to wonder if they were beloved then like they are now. Also, did they live fulfilling and enjoyable lives or just leave behind great legacies?

It's boring, but for me, I think I'd like to have lived in America in the 1950s and see what that "simpler time" was really like...

you can experience that easily by moving to a small town, like Boone NC :cheers: get out in the country and you can live and experience life as simply as you desire. that's my plan and I'm almost there

Paul Revere. Imagine the adrenaline rush on that horse ride through the Massachusetts countryside warning people about the British. Would've been part of the Sons of Liberty and would've taken part in the Boston Tea Party. Always thought that time period of our country would've been incredible to experience.

Paul Revere. Imagine the adrenaline rush on that horse ride through the Massachusetts countryside warning people about the British. Would've been part of the Sons of Liberty and would've taken part in the Boston Tea Party. Always thought that time period of our country would've been incredible to experience.

Yeah, until you needed to go to the dentist and there was no novocaine, or you went to the crapper and there was no toilet paper, or you wnt to go get some hoo-hoo-dilly and there was no birth control...

I'm staying here!

I'm RICK JAMES BIATCH!!!!!! :laugh:

Seriously, here are a few

Ghenghis Khan

Sun Tzu

DaVinci

Newton

Galileo

Constantine

Caeser

Christ

Franklin

Jefferson

But the person I would most want to be in the History of the world is George Washington. He was the name, the face the leader of the great nation who turned down the power of a kingship for the hope of our great country. It would be good old GW for me :D

I'm RICK JAMES BIATCH!!!!!! :laugh:

Seriously, here are a few

Ghenghis Khan

Sun Tzu

DaVinci

Newton

Galileo

Constantine

Caeser

Christ

Franklin

Jefferson

But the person I would most want to be in the History of the world is George Washington. He was the name, the face the leader of the great nation who turned down the power of a kingship for the hope of our great country. It would be good old GW for me :D

Khan? Seems little violent, but itd good livin!

Also, Ive noticed a bunch of people actually picking famous people in history. I see some problems with this...I mean youre not going to act the same way they did. Id just rather be the guy who hung around with these famous guys and learn from them.

• 2 years later...

I would have wanted to be my Great Great Grandfather at Gettysburg in July 1863. He was a Captain with the 44th NY Co. E. and he fought in all the battles with the Army of the Potomac between '62-'64. I would have loved to have seen it all through his eyes. :cheers:

A ninja in the future. With a lightsaber. And nuclear shurikens. I thought about a black invisibility suit, but a true ninja does not need an invisibility suit.

Yes. That WAS my lightsaber that just went up your ass.

That sounds gay...

Archived