Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone else think the Burger King 'King' is creepy?

krazykripple18

Wait... you're scared of him so you would attack him? Most people try to avoid, even run away from things they are scared of.

I'm not most people :D ....but yea the very first commercial with him where he's standing by the window is pretty creepy, then they got annoying, very annoying, this is what would bring me to attack the king

Oh YES. This is one of those things that is always in the back of my mind and someone else brings it out---exactly what I think when I see 'it'. Any Stephen King novel scares me less. Clowns used to scare me. Sharks used to be my biggest fear. But now.........I can't even say it. Isn't 'it' on the local sexual offenders list?

Have you all been living on another planet for the last 3 years.

This is no doubt the oldest, most repeated news I've ever heard on this board.

This are more posts about this than LaVar.

The policy of using the Search function before posting, does NOT exclude the Burger King king.

:rolleyes:

Have you all been living on another planet for the last 3 years.

This is no doubt the oldest, most repeated news I've ever heard on this board.

This are more posts about this than LaVar.

The policy of using the Search function before posting, does NOT exclude the Burger King king.

:rolleyes:

What would you search on "Burger King Creepy?"

I probably wouldn't have thought of that.

Edit; BTW I tried searching on Burger King Creepy....definitely nowhere near the lavar count and not a duplicate I saw.

What would you search on "Burger King Creepy?"

I probably wouldn't have thought of that.

Edit; BTW I tried searching on Burger King Creepy....definitely nowhere near the lavar count and not a duplicate I saw.

But then again, why limit it to just posts with the word "creepy" in it ?

He is creepy, but the way the other people act in the commercials is even worse. The one with the guy and the girl on the bike riding through the tunnel is wacked. The bike comes out the other size and the king has replaced the girl and the guy isn't that freaked out by it. It's so unnatural that I'm seriously thinking about upper deckering the nearest Burger King.

Archived