Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lloyd Deal Done (mega-merged)

jimster

Am I missing something? Randle El finally showed what he could do after Burress left Pittsburgh, why would he go back to being a #3 reciever?

a. If he gets paid like a #2 I doubt he would care much

b. To work with Gibbs and Saunders quite honestly.

Remember no starters on defense...no starters on offense maybe....

How and why would we sign Randle El if Moss and Lloyd are on the roster?

Am I missing something? Randle El finally showed what he could do after Burress left Pittsburgh, why would he go back to being a #3 reciever?

How would we sign Randle El if we have Moss and Lloyd on the roster?

Mr. El. I'd like to show you a piece of paper. On this paper is a number. That number is $10 million. That is in your pocket just as soon as you take this pen and sign this piece of paper.

Why would we sign Randle El if we have Moss and Lloyd on the roster?

TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!

are you kidding me? hes a great blocking TE. next year we will be seeing more 3 WRs set and TE will be utilized to block. We could run cooley from the backfield.
Thats exactly what we need, Campbell would be a great addition for our running game. Besides Cooley will be lining up at TE on passing downs. Imagine Campbell is like a 6th O-lineman then you have Sellers lead blocking, thats alot of beef to wear opponents down. Portis will flourish...

I am just saying...be prepared for a guy that is an inconsistent WR with no break away speed. Sounds awful familiar to me.

First off, he HAS breakaway speed.

Second, its tough to be consistent when your QB situation isnt consistent, nevermind the lack of talent and/or experience theyve had at the position. Its amazing he has done what hes done on that offense, give me a break.

The guy is the one and only receiving threat on the team, and is probably the brightest prospect in the organization.

If youre insinuating Rod Gardner....Rod hasnt made a single play on a ball that Lloyd has made dozens of. The guy adjusts to the ball well in the air, has a huge jump, great hands (yes, great hands - when 9 out of 10 balls thrown your way are terrible, just because you "only" make a spectacular catch to recover on 3 out of those 9 doesnt mean you have bad hands), has a knack for getting in the end zone, and best of all, hes only getting better because hes young.

Time to see what this guy can do with a competent QB and other receiving threats on the field.

i like the signing as well, eben if el goes elsl where this puts patten in the slot where he should be more effective then last year though im one who though patten was somewhat hampered by only gettting a few looks a game. anyways GO SKINS

Archived