Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lloyd Deal Done (mega-merged)

jimster

This AP writer is a ****.

Yes, but it's not surprising that a national sports writer would highlight and focus on every little negative he could scrape up about a player that is coming to the Redskins.

If Lloyd were going somewhere else, I bet this article would look completely different. :)

The great thing about Lloyd is that he is just 24. Which is about the same age as Sean Taylor.

That may explain some of the whispers of immaturity we are hearing about him.

This is the best coaching staff for someone like him. If they can't bring out his best, no one can.

I'm not saying he's definitely going to work out. But I realy like his potential, especially with this staff. :)

Randle-El is at the Wizards game as we speak with the yellow copy in his back pocket :)

We'll get them both. Chicago is too cheap to EVER bid in the Big-Dan's neighborhood! :poke:

was he on camera? i missed part of the telecast

Who are your wide receivers again?

Why aren't the Eagles going after Givens?

Oh yeah.....they're cheap ****s.

see guys, this is what it is gonna be like for the next 3 decades...the eagles are gonna suck, their gonna be angry becuase they had 4 tries at a super bowl and screwed them all over, and their fans are gonna continue to be unsupportative ass wipes.

Hopefully Joe and Co. will have what it takes to turn Lloyd into a "team first" player.
No worries there, Gibbs has something special about him that players love. They would kill for him literally, and Brandon will turn out the same. He will have to answer to guys like Randy Thomas or Jon Jansen if he becomes a problem.

I'm bright enough to tell you that it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me if they were named Montana and Young or Larry, Curly and Moe. He hasn't gotten the job done. Especially when you consider that he isn't going to have an All-World, HOF caliber QB throwing him the ball here in DC either.

yeah, but they'll be better than Ken "Mr. Bones" Dorsey and Tim "Sucks" Rattay, I can guarandamtee you that. 3rd and a 4th is not a bad price, I'd have probably signed a FA instead, but I'll take it. Gives ST a thug friend on the team.

was he on camera? i missed part of the telecast

Don't know. I was just quoting my source from last night. He told me Lloyd was a done deal for a 3rd & 4th staggered & that Archuleta and Randle-El were flying in today and would be touring the facilities & going to the Wiz/Pistons game tonight. Chicago did not offer enough green to get R-E. Typical low-ball team. Kind of reminds me of Peter ASsgelos in Balt. :laugh:

Tim "Sucks" Rattay,

:laugh: How Creative :laugh:

Don't know. I was just quoting my source from last night. He told me Lloyd was a done deal for a 3rd & 4th staggered & that Archuleta and Randle-El were flying in today and would be touring the facilities & going to the Wiz/Pistons game tonight. Chicago did not offer enough green to get R-E. Typical low-ball team

Damn!

Archived