Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirby Puckett has died

SkinsD

writing to you from south dakota, the twins are our regional baseball team. i have spent many weekends watching the twins play when kirby was in the outfield. the guy was an incredible fielder, and an incredible fan favorite. people would line up for autographs and kirby would stay and sign after games. he was truly a fan's player. too bad we don't see many like him anymore. i think GOD broke the mold when he made kirby puckett. may GOD bless him and his family.

I think he had problems with depression after he retired or something like that. I know he went blind in one eye a few years ago from glaucoma as well. Sorry too seem his pass so young. He won the World series in the prime of his career just 15 years ago. Sad day for baseball.

Ony thing I heard today on the radio was that he had put on a ton of weight.

They do not know exactly yet what caused the massive stroke but weight is a possiblity. RIP Kirby, he was such a great and fun player, was the first big salary guy in Baseball.

I would love to see the Twins dedicate the season to him and win it all, and I am sox fan :cheers:

Archived