Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else thinks that women that wear glasses look hot?

DeanCollins

OK the pajama thread made me think about it, but it's true, pretty girls that wear glasses really get to me. I don't know why it is, maybe it's that librarian thing I don't know. I think they look smart with them on and when they smile, that percieved knowledge might just be about.....well you tell me.

istockphoto_584688_sunglasses.jpg

OK the pajama thread made me think about it, but it's true, pretty girls that wear glasses really get to me. I don't know why it is, maybe it's that librarian thing I don't know. I think they look smart with them on and when they smile, that percieved knowledge might just be about.....well you tell me.

istockphoto_584688_sunglasses.jpg

my last girlfriend was a blonde who wore glasses, and she was a class act all her own. too bad she had a terrible personality

i agree!

Damn, the kid is 16, what kind of sites are you looking at already? :laugh: Yeah my last girlfriend had glasses and looked silly when she wore them, but rarely did since she preferred contacts. Girls with glasses definitely have that hot scholarly look to 'em, can't get enough of it.

You guys ever seen some of the girls on CNN? Rudi Bahktiar was probably the best with her glasses until she moved to Fox News where she's never on TV anymore. I don't know how to post any of these images into the forum, but check out this link, you won't be disappointed: http://www.cameroncole.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=News_Babes/CNN/Rudi_Bakhtiarâ„‘=200508170011.jpg&img=16&tt=

was scared to post the whole picture, so i did some cropping, hope it does it justice.....

Ohh man Salma Hayek...she's currently my desktop wallpaper...I dunno those glasses are a little too big for my tastes, I prefer 'em a little smaller, much like Stacy's or Rudi's.

An example of Rudi:rudibakhtiar6iv.jpg

Archived