Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was the best stripclub you've ever been to?

Thanos

How so? I've never been to one there. My experience in strip clubs was pretty much GoodGuys in DC about 15 to 20 years ago.

first off, butt nekkid, unlike places like camelot. a lot more up close and personal. raunchier. (sp)

girls aren't quite as perfect, but you get way more bang for you buck. no pun intended, maybe. :)

there's a reason that places like the golden horseshoe and the huddle clubs parking lots are over flowing every night with cars from virginia and maryland.

first off, butt nekkid, unlike places like camelot. a lot more up close and personal. raunchier. (sp)

girls aren't quite as perfect, but you get way more bang for you buck. no pun intended, maybe. :)

there's a reason that places like the golden horseshoe and the huddle clubs parking lots are over flowing every night with cars from virginia and maryland.

Sounds like time for a road trip!!! Who's in??? I know DKS and Nick would be in. :laugh::laugh:

I've only been to 2 of them and they were both in...you guessed it...WVA! Southern Xposure is ok...only real choice we have down here. I've been to Millenium Club in Martinsburg though...that was so much better! Mulitple women dancing, the drinks were cheap, and I got a refund on my private dance which I missed b/c I passed out at the table!

:cheers:

golden horseshoe is still alive and kicking! :cheers:

Last time I was at the horseshoe they changed the rules and girls could no longer touch people. I was pissed because the first time I was there you could pay this enormous chick to run up behind your friends and beat them over the head with her gigantic breasts. :D ...not that I would ever contemplate such a thing. :evil:

Best strip club I've ever been to was in Ontario but I can't remember the name (Golden "something" I bet). Beat the hell out of American clubs plus I payed for everything in Canadian so it was cheaper in the end.

The Golden Horseshoe has gone seriously downhill.

Last few times I've been there its been nothing but hags. A friend of mine runs the door and even he doesnt want anything to do with most of those girls.

The Huddle Club is closed down now too. For good reason.

If you're going to come to WV to hit a strip club try Legz in Martinsburg or Vixens in Bunker Hill/Inwood.

The Golden Horseshoe has gone seriously downhill.

Last few times I've been there its been nothing but hags. A friend of mine runs the door and even he doesnt want anything to do with most of those girls.

The Huddle Club is closed down now too. For good reason.

If you're going to come to WV to hit a strip club try Legz in Martinsburg or Vixens in Bunker Hill/Inwood.

they completely remodeled the huddle club and opened under a new name.

You guys are missing it all.

Go up North to Montreal and check out Chez Paris or any of the other clubs in Montreal.

Not only are the women incredible - Infact most women in montreal are Hot (French/Canadien Mix), but they HAVE A MUST TOUCH POLICY !!:applause:

So for $5Canadian dollars I could rub my hands anywhere i wanted and she encourgaed it.

If you really want the whole exp then you gotta go to Prague - best city in the world for Strip Clubs and I can't really type here what goes on in prague.

Must agree about canadian strip clubs, how could I have forgotten? I went to a strip club in New Foundland on my way back from Germany. Had to go out and check the local entertainment. Wow there were some smoking honey's totally nude up close and personal. You don't tip them $1 bills because their dollar is coins, be kind of fun finding places for coins though. Anyway they made their money from $5 dollar lap dances. Not to mention the fact that for $20 you can get a table in the VIP lounge and the girls come hang out in your lap all night. I almost missed my C130 home that morning. Very memorable experience.

Spent many a drunk night in Montreal, club super sex and others. . .good times, good times.

The "worst" one I have ever been to was in Millinonket Maine. It is an old milling town, and we go white water rafting every year up there. Well, they do lap dances for $1, $20 will get you the VIP room behind the curtain, and for $100 you get to go to the motel room with a girl for the night, $250 gets you three girls, and yes, there is a motel attached to the strip joint :doh: Not that I ever did that sort of thing, but I had a friend who skipped rafting one time and spent the weekend with three strippers. . . but then again, I think the only time he has ever ben laid was when he's paid for it so I can't really blame him ;)

Spent many a drunk night in Montreal, club super sex and others. . .good times, good times.

The "worst" one I have ever been to was in Millinonket Maine. It is an old milling town, and we go white water rafting every year up there. Well, they do lap dances for $1, $20 will get you the VIP room behind the curtain, and for $100 you get to go to the motel room with a girl for the night, $250 gets you three girls, and yes, there is a motel attached to the strip joint :doh: Not that I ever did that sort of thing, but I had a friend who skipped rafting one time and spent the weekend with three strippers. . . but then again, I think the only time he has ever ben laid was when he's paid for it so I can't really blame him ;)

I would be a little scared if it cost $1 for a lap dance :laugh: :laugh:

I will tell my boy who is desperate to go up there, $250 for 3 chicks, they can't be that ugly :laugh: :laugh:

Archived