Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Would it be out of line for me to punch an "uncle" in the face for saying M-EFF infront of my grandmother?

An example of how it has been used: Where's my M-EFF money?

or: Where's my M-EFF (food or something...forgot)?

I say "uncle" because technically he is, but I havent been around him in 10+ years for the similar **** mentioned above.

I'm a very lucky person to be with someone who is the kindest, most patient, loving and postive thinking person I have met.

Damn you gays and your happy relationships.

On a side note, why are gay women so good at having long term serious committed relationships when gay men and straight men can't?

If women were really the problem, this wouldn't be the case, but I'm never ever going to be seen arguing you guys not the problem again.:D

Damn you gays and your happy relationships.

On a side note, why are gay women so good at having long term serious committed relationships when gay men and straight men can't?

If women were really the problem, this wouldn't be the case, but I'm never ever going to be seen arguing you guys not the problem again.:D

I have to admit that I am not always the easiest person to be around.:silly: Lately I've been really frustrated at work, not getting good sleep and grumpy more than usual. To have someone who just let's me have my moments, loves me anyway and is absolutely the most supportive person I know...well, that's where I am so thankful.

I think that women are more emotionally attached, so they will stay together longer, even if they aren't happy. Men, straight or gay, tend to be more promiscuous in general imo. But it's not always a bed of roses...not just one person in the house during "that time of month", but two? Yeah, we deserve some props for that!:silly:

Thanks, I feel the same way about you, too, ljs.

I lol'd...

Archived