Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Easier said than done these days for many.

I realize that. Some folks are out on their luck. It's a sad, sad story for many(Including my step father). It was really just a comment meant to slap the face of those who would say such a thing.

You are going down like me at Draft Day Party. :doh:

By the way, I have just received pictures from the "random blond girl who was helpful" that are quite entertaining. I'll upload them sooner or later. Apparently we took a picture together... well I was posing, you just kinda sat up. :)

By the way, I have just received pictures from the "random blond girl who was helpful" that are quite entertaining. I'll upload them sooner or later. Apparently we took a picture together... well I was posing, you just kinda sat up. :)

Well at least I made some sort of effort. And yes, those pictures would be useful in piecing together the timeline of events from that day.

Thanks. Just made me laugh thinking about it just now. 2 dozen bulls sitting in the hot springs. Sort of like a group of guys in the sauna. And yes,the Far Side came to mind. Hey. It is the random thought thread.

I realize that. Some folks are out on their luck. It's a sad, sad story for many(Including my step father). It was really just a comment meant to slap the face of those who would say such a thing.

True that, but these days it is hard to find work, trust me I know. But every time it rains I think about all the people who don't have a roof over their head for whatever reason. I just hope they find a place to stay dry for a little while.

True that, but these days it is hard to find work, trust me I know. But every time it rains I think about all the people who don't have a roof over their head for whatever reason. I just hope they find a place to stay dry for a little while.

And that,is a very cool thing. Good for you.

****. i just found out my psyc exam thats at 8am tmw is 100 questions. it covers the whole semester. shoot me.please.

Wow, I feel for you dude. It is now after 3. I have written just over 2 pages on an 8 page paper about the educational qualities of video games. This is due tomorrow. Good thing the creative juices are starting to flow better now than they were before. Ok break's over, back to work for me.:)

Wow, I feel for you dude. It is now after 3. I have written just over 2 pages on an 8 page paper about the educational qualities of video games. This is due tomorrow. Good thing the creative juices are starting to flow better now than they were before. Ok break's over, back to work for me.:)

You can use me as an example for your paper. I've been playing video games since I was a little kid, and my IQ is much higher today than it was when I was about 10. That is a fact. :D

yeah i would be sleeping so i could wake up in time for my exam or be studying to be prepared for it but i, busy writing a paper thats due tmw.back to work.

100 questions lol.

I remember my freshman years in engineering and math. We'd get like a 4 page test and everyone would be like "Oh man this ain't nothing" because you know, most tests and finals are like massive 10+ pages pieces of ****, so anyways this 4 page test has like 10 questions lol, but the catch is it takes 3 , maybe 4 hours just to complete 10 questions lmao

What the **** is that ****?

Also, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia may be the funniest show ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Million_Little_Pieces

A Million Little Pieces was referenced in Episode 41 of the comedy television series It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. In the episode, titled "Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life," the character of Dennis Reynolds prepares to publish memoirs of his sexual exploits. He's warned by his friends to make sure everything in his memoirs has really happened or he'll "end up like that Million Little Pieces guy on Oprah.

LOL

"My other Car is a Broom" - No *******, it's a ****ing broom. A car is a car. Because your dumb ass believes that a witch can sit on a broom and fly, still doesn't make it a car. It's a god damn, mother ****ing broom. Hell, call it a ****ing airplane if you really need to. My other airplane is a broom, but a car? Did you take some kind of stupid potion when you saw that sticker and thought "hey, my broom is a car, I should tell everybody about that"?

Dumb mother ****ers, but hey, fat girls wear shirts that say princess and sexy on them and people still think Obama is for peace.

Archived