Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

****ing *******s at the BWW's in Springfield MO left without paying. It was DLSF's table, so she has to pay: $50, and no tip.

**** man, she's barely making it as it is. ****ing *******s.

This leaves her short for gas money to get home on. It also leaves her short for the car ins money she's supposed to paypal me every month.

Thieves suck.

That sucks :( I always thought it was pretty ****ty when a waiter is expected to cover the tab for someone who doesn't pay

****ing *******s at the BWW's in Springfield MO left without paying. It was DLSF's table, so she has to pay: $50, and no tip.

**** man, she's barely making it as it is. ****ing *******s.

This leaves her short for gas money to get home on. It also leaves her short for the car ins money she's supposed to paypal me every month.

Thieves suck.

What a ***** thing to do. Hopefully karma will find these *******s and they will get what's coming to them.

lets come back to a positive note..

my girl has a twin sister who lives in new mexico. they havent spent a birthday together in 5 years so as a surprise i am flying her out here and going to show up at her place with her.

:notworthy

marry me please

Wow i managed to really **** up tonight. Sometimes i start talking and cant get to the point i am trying to make. I keep talking and digging a hole and do not even see it till after it is done. :doh:

Need to talk about it SC?

Or just venting...

Mark it seems odd that they would MAKE her pay for the tab. Typically there is an option of getting a written/verbal warning, or pay the tab without the other paperwork.

It's just a formality and if there is no history of this type of thing happening and it doesn't become a future problem she would have been just fine. Take the write up and keep on movin'.

Sucks for that kind of stuff to happen. I used to tell my staff to always pick up the checks BEFORE the guests leave. Sometimes people take the wrong credit slip, sometimes they dont leave enough cash, etc. Ultimately the server is responsible for that cash and that should be their motivation to pick up the check. Not to mention it is another opportunity to thank that guest for their patronage before they leave.

so my GF has this friend who is a real *****. I dont know her personally but every story I hear from my girl just makes me **** my head to the side and think about her in a bad light.

we put out an evite to all of her friends BEGGING them to keep it quiet and what does this ***** do? she calls her up and says

"so, what are your plans for your birthday?"

"I dont know, he wont tell me"

"Oh, well you should find out"

WTF DUDE!! she is not only on the evite list but the girl who is helping me do this called her personally and she got an attitude.

I swear if she tries to ruin this I will turn gray and smash things!!

(do I talk about my girl too much? I hate those people)

(do I talk about my girl too much? I hate those people)

No they are crazy, mine won't let me go to sleep I want to hang up on her soooo bad. :shot:

But you sir have to deal with a girl that you don't have to deal with so I feel for you man.

Edit: I just hung up on here, I am to tired to think about the consequences, I would worry about that later becasue I am about to go to sleep :cloud9:

Archived