Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's always good to hear that younger people like great music. It gives me hope that my kid can appreciate music that isn't just pointless repetitive noise.

My kids do!:) Just keep feeding them rock an roll and the Skins!:D

so i used the study guide our teacher provided to study for my exam. i just got back from my exam and i good number of the questions werent on the sutdy guide. i still feel like i got a B tho, hopefully nothing lower.

Man I hate when that happens. You study all night thinking you know the material inside out. Then you show up and only about 5% of the stuff you studied is on the test the other 95% is some bull****.

So I have a question for you people. While my car was parked in front of my friends house this weekend someone hit it and took off. Now the driver's side door rubs on the fender when I open the door. I want to call my insurance to fix it but will that make my rates go up?

My kids do!:) Just keep feeding them rock an roll and the Skins!:D

I do try, she already knows when asked about the cowboys to reply, "The cowboys stink". Actually Elton John is her fave, and has been for awhile. I can live with that, he may be gay, but dude can write some good songs.

thought this was pretty funny

(In the same spirit, the Chicago Sun-Times has in recent years had a monkey picking stocks. The monkey's four-year streak of beating the market was broken in 2007—but he still managed to outperform some major financial advisers.)

So I have a question for you people. While my car was parked in front of my friends house this weekend someone hit it and took off. Now the driver's side door rubs on the fender when I open the door. I want to call my insurance to fix it but will that make my rates go up?
I'm not sure. But I know you can call and ask, and your rates won't go up. :)

I do try, she already knows when asked about the cowboys to reply, "The cowboys stink". Actually Elton John is her fave, and has been for awhile. I can live with that, he may be gay, but dude can write some good songs.

:D That's a great start.

I like Elton John voice.And I'm not grey!:D

I just play him when no one else is around.:silly:

Hahaha.

I like Elton a lot too, you can't doubt his talent. Him being gay doesn't really do anything to me. I mean Rob Halfor of Judas Priest is gay, and he'll rock your ****ing face off!!!!

:D

Granted, she's also listening to a song called, "It's a cat flushing a toilet" and "Hamster on a piano" which we bump pretty heavy in the car.

That's one cool thing when I play some Elton, if my manhood gets called into question I just say, Oh this is what my daughter likes. The girl knows all the words to Tiny Dancer, it's awesome to hear her singing it. She makes me proud, she was singing all the words to Hail to the Redskins when she was 2.

Hahaha.

I like Elton a lot too, you can't doubt his talent. Him being gay doesn't really do anything to me. I mean Rob Halfor of Judas Priest is gay, and he'll rock your ****ing face off!!!!

:D

Granted, she's also listening to a song called, "It's a cat flushing a toilet" and "Hamster on a piano" which we bump pretty heavy in the car.

That's one cool thing when I play some Elton, if my manhood gets called into question I just say, Oh this is what my daughter likes. The girl knows all the words to Tiny Dancer, it's awesome to hear her singing it. She makes me proud, she was singing all the words to Hail to the Redskins when she was 2.

I like all types of music but I'd have to say my overall favorite genre is metal and I can attest that Elton John is the ****. Nothing at all wrong with admitting to listening to him.

Actually if anyone does say that it's not cool to listen to Elton John then they are obviously not informed about music in the least and I can do without their opinion.

I like all types of music but I'd have to say my overall favorite genre is metal and I can attest that Elton John is the ****. Nothing at all wrong with admitting to listening to him.

Actually if anyone does say that it's not cool to listen to Elton John then they are obviously not informed about music in the least and I can do without their opinion.

I got your back!

I also love metal but,I even like Beethoven!

and EJ.:secret:

Archived