Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

There is a long list of movies that can be considered pretty popular that I haven't seen, just to name a few

Independence Day

American Pie

Fight Club

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Pulp Fiction

Goodfellas

Godfather II / Godfather III

Taxi Driver

Wall Street

Airplane

Porky's

Blazing Saddles

Young Frankenstein

Spaceballs

City Slickers

Star Wars Eps II / III (I was so bad that I didn't bother to watch the rest)

There are so many good lines in ID4. I watched it with some friends a couple months ago and we were cracking up at some many points. The special effects were also pretty epic, especially considering it's from the mid 90s.

And while I like Armageddon and Deep Impact, Independence Day is sooooooo much better than both of those on every level.

There is a long list of movies that can be considered pretty popular that I haven't seen, just to name a few

Independence Day

American Pie - the best one!

Fight Club

Pulp Fiction

Goodfellas

Spaceballs

These are the must see's! Where have you been?? hehe

I agree ID4 is tops!! "I'm back!"

I agree ID4 is tops!! "I'm back!"

"Let's kick the tires and light the fires, big daddy!"

oh, and the best line, IMO:

"Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...

and what the hell is that smell?!?!??" :rotflmao:

So um yeah...I guess ID4 is the most important of all those movies that I should go see

I'll see what I can do about it, didn't Slacky skip out on LOTR until a few months ago lol

yeah but he watched it. i made him. and, in return, i watched braveheart for the first time.

of his haircut? just check the camp photos in there. he got his skull cap thing but you can tell there arenta ny cornrows or braids or anything of the sort.

well I'm glad...I hate cornrows. He probably looks SO much better w/o them.

So um yeah...I guess ID4 is the most important of all those movies that I should go see

I'll see what I can do about it, didn't Slacky skip out on LOTR until a few months ago lol

Good point, but as MissU said, he did finally watch it. All 9+ hours!!

I can understand why someone skipped LOTR the first time around, though. I'm really just surprised that you missed ID4 growing up. Not only did I see it in the theater, but I remember getting the tape (complete with that hologram or 3-d or whatever it was cover) for X-mas one year and I seriously watched it ALL of X-mas break (alternating that and Twister, lol).

I'm having so much fun watching 70's videos,I may just have to start a thread about it. :D

Oh. And I'm one of the 11 people on the planet who doesn't have a facebook.....account...whatever they call it.

I'm tired of all this rain!! I feel like I live in Seattle. Blah... Hate it when it's 90 degrees one day then cold and rainy the next. Argh. I'm all for washing pollen away, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm supposed to have some professional help/landscaping on my yard. Was nixed last week cuz of mostly rain. Looks like a lot of rain this week. My yard is in dire need of fixing asap! Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm one of the 11 people on the planet who doesn't have a facebook.....account...whatever they call it.

I don't have a facebook either. I think I'm over the whole internet social networking thing. I have a myspace as well but it's been at least a week since I've checked it.

The only reason(s) I would join facebook is because my father is on it (who live in San Francisco) and it may be easier to keep in touch with him via pictures and such. Oh, and I also hear that there is an ES group on facebook. :)

My random thought...

There is a show on TLC right now about conjoined twins. I find it very interesting and quite disturbing at the same time.

Archived