Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm stuck in a hotel in Maryland. The caps just won so yay! I'm still rather lonely though. Plus... I'm ESing from my iPhone, which sucks.

I came in here to say that I miss Chris and this was the most recent post. :wtf::rubeyes::whoknows:

I got so drunk on Sunday, I forgot there was a Monday this week when I woke today. I even worked yesterday at the bar, but luckily it was busy with all locals who needed to drink off a hang over.

Damn drunk bombs have been going off left and right around here.

Sometimes when I'm just walking around the city listening to music I'll see something and be like whoa, this would be a cool opening shot for a movie. Does this happen to anyone else???

yepper. sure does. i walk my dog a lot and live in a beautiful little river town. there is a tow path that runs the canal along the deleware river and it's great this time of year.

MONEY!

Today sucks. The weather sucks, the phones are ringing off the hook, I am normally off on Tuesday but have to work today.

I have been singing the rain rain go away song the last 8 days here in Pa.

It's not working!:mad:

Ya work sucks.However you do have a job.:)

alright, i know somebodys got my back on this one....isnt it one of the best feelings when youre reallyyyy tired and you just slowly crawl into your bed and get under the covers. it feels so great to be in your bed after a long day and you just feel great as your getting in bed.

"I feel so, much better, now that you're gone forever, tell myself that I don't miss you at all...."

Look up Pablo Neruda's poem, "If You Forget Me." One of my favorite poems and a good break-up/self-esteem poem

Archived